FatBlunts209 first be like...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
In N out burger.. Double Double with chesse. Onions and everything on it.
Fries no salt. Order of Root Beer with ice on the drink :)
Next time I'll take a pic and post it here
That sounds delicious... I usually get salted fries wherever i go though, and ask for a few salt packages to add extra salt cause i hate myself and my body

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'd rather eat at McDonald's or Wendy's than In-N-Out tbh fam

They don't even have In-N-Out in Washington they think they're too good for us or something they're exclusive to all those so-cal faggot hipster pieces of shit. And who the fuck ruins french fries with thousand island dressing that sounds like some gay shit. Fuck In-N-Out I'll fucking slap In-N-Out in the face

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I'd rather eat at McDonald's or Wendy's than In-N-Out tbh fam

They don't even have In-N-Out in Washington they think they're too good for us or something they're exclusive to all those so-cal faggot hipster pieces of shit. And who the fuck ruins french fries with thousand island dressing that sounds like some gay shit. Fuck In-N-Out I'll fucking slap In-N-Out in the face
I'll stab you in the face bitch animal style fries slap you fat piece of shit

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Shit looks like the most overrated shit I've ever seen they got those paper thin frozen burger patties with Grade-F beef and shit like they sell at greasy spoons, but probably even worse
L
*inserts random "you mad?" Meme...

Too drunk and lazy to open a new tab on phone

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Science Confirms In-N-Out Burger Is The Best

Almost a year ago, our survey-loving siblings at Consumer Reports asked several thousand readers to rate burgers from 18 burger chains and to no one’s surprise, McDonald’s came in dead last. Not satisfied with merely finding the best and worst beef-on-a-bun, CR decided to go for the super-sized option, rating 53 restaurants in five categories to find which ones provide the best food, service and value to customers.
In a survey of more than 36,000 readers, California-based In-N-Out Burger didn’t just garner the highest rating among hamburger chains, it also received the highest marks of all 53 eateries in the survey. Five Guys and Burgerville filled out the rest of the top three burger chains.
It would be a gross understatement to say the bigger burger chains didn’t perform very well. Wendy’s was the best of the mega chains, ranking 15th out of 19 hamburger restaurants, while Burger King and McDonald’s took up the final two spots in that category.
But BK and the Golden Arches still managed to avoid being the absolute lowest-rated chains on the entire survey. That dishonor went to beleagured pizza chain Sbarro, which only managed to score a non-negative rating for its ability to get you your pizza in a timely manner.
The CR survey doesn’t paint a pretty picture of the pizza industry in general, with Domino’s and Pizza Hut the second- and third-worst scores in the entire survey, respectively.
Chipotle, which topped the Mexican food category, showed that it’s not impossible for a chain restaurant to have a large number of outlets and still deliver a decent product. Meanwhile, Taco Bell finished near the bottom of the group of eight chains, edging out last-place finisher Del Taco.
While Popeyes and KFC squabble over whose fried fowl is finer, the clear winner in the survey’s chicken division was Chick Fil-A, which received high marks for food, value, staff and speed. Trailing far behind all cluckers was KFC with low marks for everything except its employees.
Overall, Consumer Reports readers gave 21 of the 53 chains high marks for food. Meanwhile, only three chains — McDonald’s, Sbarro and Little Caesars — managed to score the lowest CR rating for food quality.
In addition to the reader survey, the magazine sent out a pair of sensory experts to get their opinion on who, if anyone, delivers the best fries. The experts noshed on fried potatoes at Wendy’s, Five Guys, McDonald’s, KFC, Fuddruckers, and Burger King and found:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I know for a fact In-N-Out is trash cause 9/10 there's always some qualitative statement with it

"It's the best ... When you're drunk"
"It's so good... For how cheap it is"
"i love it so much.... Cause it reminds me of being a kid"
"It's a must try... Because of the history "
" best burgers ever... Fast food wise 5guys for 'real burgers' "
Fuck outta here

It seems like the equivalent of dicks drive in in Seattle and dicks burgers are the cheapest terrible trash, and ive had multiple people tell me dicks drivein was much better quality. They probably order those shitty beef patties from Sysqo

Last edited: