Fat tone diss?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2005
i wanna know i herd people sayin this shit b4 but it never wuz posted,wut track iz everybody sayin he dissed mac dre on,even in j diggs cali livin 2 he said sumin bout "ask him bout that song,2 minute later yukmouth called back wit fat tone on tha phone" if anybody could let me know wutz up or if this shits true thanx.cuz i got that my hood betrayed me and in tha first song he gave a shout out but u know wut already happend.

Jun 2, 2002
i have heard about this track too...supposedly something along the lines of 'there's no more thizzle man, cuz i shot up the thizzle van' or something like that. i've talked to people who claim they have heard the song with their own ears, but after much effort, haven't been able to hear it myself. so, i'm more than a little sceptical. anybody have this, or claim to have heard it personally???

Aug 23, 2005
3xLaZY said:
i have heard about this track too...supposedly something along the lines of 'there's no more thizzle man, cuz i shot up the thizzle van' or something like that. i've talked to people who claim they have heard the song with their own ears, but after much effort, haven't been able to hear it myself. so, i'm more than a little sceptical. anybody have this, or claim to have heard it personally???
i herd the same lyrics u herd and people tell me tha same shit,but ima check out his first mixtape and see i just dont wanna buy his shit.

Apr 25, 2002
man if u know the facts just post up so u can answer dudes question...i asked a while back n i believe the answer i got was the song doesnt exist...i know that dre dubee n tone had that u better stop fuckin wit them cutthoats track..

Sep 23, 2004
djsincere510 said:
im not FROM the stack,
i live here though...TENYYSON ROAD my nigga..

but yea

and to dude saying post up facts..i rather not..its like i know the answers to hellllllllllllaaaaa fuckin questions people post on these boards...but its like damnnn..is it fair they get the info that fkin easy?? not speakin on dude who started this thread but other threads...

but yea here you go...go get the fat tone: skys the limit mixtape vol3 ...and listen all the way thru..u should find what yer looking for..
nerd

Dec 15, 2005
djsincere510 said:
check out his first independent mixtape he dropped...i would tell you the name..but you needa do yer homework...
fat tone is my favorite rapper hands down.His first mixtape was "it is real".But it came out before mac dre got murdered.Ive heard the rumors just like everybody else and I still havent heard the song yet.I heard it was on skys the limit but i never got a chance to pick that album up cause it sold so fast and havent seen it in stores since.

May 9, 2002
I thought the internet was to exchange (meanin give and get)information?! Witholdin info just because you pissed that somebody asked a question is funnystyle. To each his own tho!

Sep 17, 2005
He aint never said none of that shit on none of his cds. and how the fuck is that shit gonna be on his first underground when Mac Dre was still alive? The line that everyone took and ran with their own story was where he sais he blasted some fools on the highway and their car flipped over. Now taken out of context youd think it was a diss. But that thizzle man verse aint on none of his cds

Dec 11, 2005
OG_Carl_Weather said:
He aint never said none of that shit on none of his cds. and how the fuck is that shit gonna be on his first underground when Mac Dre was still alive? The line that everyone took and ran with their own story was where he sais he blasted some fools on the highway and their car flipped over. Now taken out of context youd think it was a diss. But that thizzle man verse aint on none of his cds
fat tone said on a lot of his songs that same line.So..i agree with you.I think people just took it the wrong way and misuderstood the lyrics.Again I agree fat tone never said any shit about mac dre.

Jan 11, 2006
djsincere510 said:
whats funny is yall 2 be doin exzactly what im speakin on..askin Hella fuckin questions demanding answers like they owed to you....
man aint no one even demandin shit, this is BART so if im tryina find out about sum shit ima ask it here. if no one wants to tell me wasup then its coo

Apr 25, 2002
no such song existed....i have skys the limit and i have heard all of fat tones mixtape.....i never heard it....i listened to skys the limit bak and forth when i heard that shit was on there.....rumors are for kids

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
Fuck that nigga!!

Fuck Kansas City, fuck the chiefs, fuck fat tone, fuck all dem niggas man. Dem niggas just helped ruin the game. How yo gon take out The Mac thats fucked up. I look at them niggas from KC as haters. I'll never buy a fat tone album again!! KC aint gon never be like cali. dem niggas in fat tone camp is livin foul! :devious: