fat tone dead?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
fool was hard period...................... RIP FT

and i bet he didn't have shit to do with md, but the bad rep he created pointed the finger his way.

"by the time it hit the news/the boy had od/but not off drugs/off a gang a slugs/naw a gang of gun rounds/u niggaz get drum down/i flip niggaz cars off the highway bridge/and the same fuckin night I cocktail they kids" fat tone

Apr 30, 2005
Mafuccas from K.C a.k.a Killa City, Mo is turnin into a endangered species or some shit..... I'm sayin, its already like 43-45 murders already in KC....cats is getting bucked down...didnt know Tone, but he did have a rep in the city. seemed to me that it was a lot of hatered for dude. Just this morning somebody's whip got blazed and this news motherfucker tring to connect it to tones death.....anybody see that elderly lady on the news sayin Tone got what he deserved?

May 25, 2005
fat tone was a sucka... he was a mark... and a snake... if u die wit ya eyes open u deserve it... that nigga was fake...

what kinda fag brags that he'll kill a baby bandana'd down juss pretendin that he crazy...
u a sucka wit a 5,1 tat/switch sets /takin credit 4 who put it on the map/we was ridin wit the east side tearin up the town/u was still claimin 5000 never 2 b found - Double R F.O.G

i listen 2 real niggas like ron ron... tone was a sucka just off his style... he was wack...go get ron ron cold n creased up AKA ironic... 2 hear a real kc nigga

Aug 7, 2002
brandonaliaz said:
live eternally in peace. i met fat tone a while back and he showed love. fat tone was a kc legend...
okay, if fat tone didn't show u no love and bein an ass would u still consider him a kc legend?

Nov 2, 2003
NIggas this shit is never going to end because it will come to life who ever did it,I', not a Fat Tone fan but niggas its the season of retaliation.But K.C. and the Bay need to come together and say fuck the funny shit lets make money and say fuck a bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

May 2, 2002
RIP

He had to have known it was comin'. I didn't know the man personally, so I can't say a whole lot about him. What I do know of him, I've either heard in his music or seen in the news.

Guess he wasn't "Untouchable" after all. I know that's a fucked up thing to say, but in this case its true. He had to have known somethin' was gonna happen, especially after Mac Dre dyin' in KC and people suspecting he had somethin' to do with it. Somebody from KC had to have known he was gonna be in Vegas, possibly somebody from 5-1. Thats just mere speculation on my part though.

Apr 25, 2002
Niggas In These Forums Kill Me Thinkin It's All Over The MD Thing And What Not... Not Knowing The Real Out Here... Niggas From The City Was Already On His Head Before The MD Situation Occured... So It Was Just A Matter Of Time... Man I'm Not the One To Wish Death On Anyone But I'm Not Surprised This Happen....

Nov 13, 2004
Man_5700 said:
fat tone was a sucka... he was a mark... and a snake... if u die wit ya eyes open u deserve it... that nigga was fake...

what kinda fag brags that he'll kill a baby bandana'd down juss pretendin that he crazy...
u a sucka wit a 5,1 tat/switch sets /takin credit 4 who put it on the map/we was ridin wit the east side tearin up the town/u was still claimin 5000 never 2 b found - Double R F.O.G

i listen 2 real niggas like ron ron... tone was a sucka just off his style... he was wack...go get ron ron cold n creased up AKA ironic... 2 hear a real kc nigga
There it is. The Truth.

Nov 13, 2004
Relle$h said:
Niggas In These Forums Kill Me Thinkin It's All Over The MD Thing And What Not... Not Knowing The Real Out Here... Niggas From The City Was Already On His Head Before The MD Situation Occured... So It Was Just A Matter Of Time... Man I'm Not the One To Wish Death On Anyone But I'm Not Surprised This Happen....
Thank you. Once again the Truth being spoken. The Truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.