fat tone dead?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2004
mafiaqueen said:
If it is true REST IN PISS!!!! KC wont miss him, KC is ashamed of him! I hope he saw the faces of all the many many people he fucked over before he took that fall. I hope he saw the face of that young lady and her un-born baby that was killed on Indiana a while back, I hope he saw Mac Dre face. Good job to the niggaz that handled that, they are good sameritans. I am not happy that his family has to feel that pain because of his selfish actions but what go's around really comes around. You give the bullets you gotta be down to take some. But if he is really dead this time, I'm willing to bet anybody on here that his funeral will get hit. Rest in Piss bitch ass nigga!
How the fuck do you know that KC wont miss fat tone!?!?!What makes you so fucking important that you know his funeral will get shot up!?!?!?Just because you got personal issues with fat tone dont mean everybody else from KC does!!!Your a hatin' ass bitch who thinks she is some kind of mafioso.

Nov 6, 2004
mafiaqueen said:
Anybody who has anything to say about what I said OBVIOUSLY is just a fan of Tone and do not know him!!!! I knew this dude and anybody associated with any parts of the streets can and will share my same sentiments. Lets just say my boyfriend delt with him at one point so I know "KNOW" him. And whats so funny is all you niggaz on here is getting soft cuz you heard he was dead. People die everyday!! I feel bad for his kid and his family cuz they had nothing to do with him being such a bastard but I said fuck him to his face in life so I'm sayin fuck him in death.
Im not a fan of fat tone we just dont like hatin ass bitches who come online and think their important and are wannabes who think their in the mafia.

Nov 13, 2004
This whole fuckin forum is full of rats and scared ass niggaz too soft or too bitch made to live and let die. I guess when they capture and or kill Osama Bin Laden you faggots will be weeping for him too. Man I swear you niggaz are FANTASTIC! Real niggaz know the score though.

Mar 23, 2004
^^^^shut up bitch come correct nigga dis mob n on da mob i got hittas in kc rightchnow...and real niggas dont keep score mothafucka real niggas maintain organized business and keep a dumb bitch like you in the kitchen bitch talk like a dude and get hit like one MOB!!!!

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Mafia queen is running her mouth hella salty but her point is valid, tasteless but valid. Everyone in kc knew about fat tone's lifestyle, he screamed it out on every record, he had been shot numerous times, accused of murder on the news, he clamied his own block shot him on the untouchable cd, he said his own hood betrayed him as an album title, he let rumors run wild after dre died, waiting a looong time to clear the air on record, he lived a fast paced life and there are always going to be bad situations that come out of that, fat tone was target and he knew it, we all knew it... I am sad that he went but I'm not suprised and I'm not going to lose any sleep over it, I just hope and pray that people start holding a value to human life..

Fat tone has his spot in kc, good or bad he has his spot and that can't be taken away no matter how many people hated him or loved him..

So I do say r.I.p ....

Nov 13, 2004
savdout916 said:
^^^^shut up bitch come correct nigga dis mob n on da mob i got hittas in kc rightchnow...and real niggas dont keep score mothafucka real niggas maintain organized business and keep a dumb bitch like you in the kitchen bitch talk like a dude and get hit like one MOB!!!!
who is this clown??? he got hitters? LOL. As I said you niggaz are Fantastic!

Nov 13, 2004
Law said:
Mafia queen is running her mouth hella salty but her point is valid, tasteless but valid. Everyone in kc knew about fat tone's lifestyle, he screamed it out on every record, he had been shot numerous times, accused of murder on the news, he clamied his own block shot him on the untouchable cd, he said his own hood betrayed him as an album title, he let rumors run wild after dre died, waiting a looong time to clear the air on record, he lived a fast paced life and there are always going to be bad situations that come out of that, fat tone was target and he knew it, we all knew it... I am sad that he went but I'm not suprised and I'm not going to lose any sleep over it, I just hope and pray that people start holding a value to human life..

Fat tone has his spot in kc, good or bad he has his spot and that can't be taken away no matter how many people hated him or loved him..

So I do say r.I.p ....
Thank you Law for sugar coating everything I said so these lames can understand it. My tone may be harsh because I knew him off record, all these niggaz know is his music. But guess what? I dont believe he is dead. But i guess when I die you niggaz can maybe have the balls to express your dislike of me.

Mar 28, 2005
mafiaqueen said:
Thank you Law for sugar coating everything I said so these lames can understand it. My tone may be harsh because I knew him off record, all these niggaz know is his music. But guess what? I dont believe he is dead. But i guess when I die you niggaz can maybe have the balls to express your dislike of me.
so what was deal between him and the greatest mac dre. rip mac dre

Mar 12, 2003
70mile.com
Real talk the shit is fucked up but real niggas know when we live a certain life this is the type of shit that we know can/will happen. Queen might have delt with the nigga in other ways to where thats all she knows from Tone and that she can have a opinion about. On the other hand I been KNOWING that nigga for a min. Yea I heard foul shit just like everyone else but all I know is when the nigga seen me it was all love.

R.I.P. Fat Tone

Aug 7, 2002
so is fat tone really dead or what?...and what makes some of ya'll say rest in piss ? and talk shit bout fat tone .....has he done anything wrong ?? he was jus tryinna survive ....

Feb 8, 2003
Rottingbody said:
will someone please explain why people talking about mac dre & fat tone? i know there both dead but why is everyone bringing up mac dre?

Certain things you can't talk about especially on the internet, bc anything can be used against you and its light weight ratting on a person.

Why yall picking on Mafia Queen? Atleast she being real point is she don't like Tone., Theres no telling what he probaly did to her or her loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.