fat tone dead?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2002
my boy stays out in KC, and he says that the consensus in the streets is that the MD/Tone thing is valid. he's heard this from people who supposedly knew tone...but i have no idea. even hearing this from "reliable" sources, i dont think i believe it...i still haven't even heard a decent motive. anyway, i didn't know tone personally by any means, but i liked his music...i hope the the MD/FT theory is bullshit...

RIP MD
RIP Tone

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Fat Tone did some songs making fun of the fact that Dre got killed, people think he had something to do with Mac Dres murder. Thats why Dre keeps getting mentioned.

Apr 1, 2002
jayda650 said:
Fat Tone did some songs making fun of the fact that Dre got killed, people think he had something to do with Mac Dres murder. Thats why Dre keeps getting mentioned.
Can you please upload these songs, I have yet to hear anyone confirming dre mentioned in any of tones songs.

R.I.P.

Apr 26, 2002
word, to this very day, NOBODY on this site has posted ANY traccs. even tha kc folx that be postin on this site havent uploaded shit or they aint even heard tha shit. it's always, "my cuzzins, daddy's, auntie's brother heard tha tracc. it would be really fucced up if tone got killed over some rumor shit. but if i "heard" right, somebody posted that tone din't respond to tha rumors for a good minute after they were circulatin, so in a way he fucced up............. fold.

Apr 25, 2002
All I Can Say It's Real Out Here... Man I didn't know Tone personally but I knew people who did.. Basically music wise from my view he was a real nigga doing it... But then again in the streets everybody knew Tone was shady... No disrespect on him or nothing but the streets don't lie too much on how a nigga is you feel me? I mean he had the town on lock for lil bit with the "Its Real" song around town but then again you had real niggas knowin whats up wit em street wise... Some People Say He Deserved It Some Say He Don't.... everyone has there own opinion....

Oct 30, 2004
R.I.P <Fat Tone a.k.a Anthony Watkins>

Waz good K.C reppin right here 816 all day....Just saw that shit on the news.That nigga did get killed out in Las Vegas,him and somebody he waz wit. Dont know all the details tho just know the big story tho...It waz all on our news and shit(not a big deal to the news people tho). My nigga told me ealier and I laughed....(thought he waz lyin) but its true tho he gone. I got all that nigga CDs (dont know what waz good wit him and Mac Dre tho).That "got rid of the thizzle man line waz kinda suspect tho....) <R.I.P Mac Dre> niggas out here is sayin Mac Dre peoples put in the work,but niggas just be talkin tho.I doubt its a whole K.C/Bay Area beef that pop off....But damn thats fucked up he got caught slippin and shit. Damn, hate to see anotha K.C nigga go down. Mafuccas from K.C a.k.a Killa City, Mo is turnin into a endangered species or some shit.....

"Its Real" "uh huh, uh huh" "O.G Stack-A-Dolla"

Dec 29, 2002
here some news from the local news

Kansas City Rapper Killed in Las Vegas
Kansas City, MO/South of Las Vegas, NV --- A Kansas City rapper is shot and killed in a neighborhood south of Las Vegas. A security guard found 22-year-old Anthony Watkins, also known as "Fat Tone", dead inside a car at the end of a cul-de-sac in a neighborhood near Vegas. Another man was dead on the ground nearby. Investigators say both men were shot several times. In October 2003, Watkins was supposed to perform at Millenium Club on Kansas City's east side, but someone shot him during what police call a 'rolling disturbance.'
Watkins had just left a radio station near 47th and Main when that shooting happened. Detectives do not know who's responsible for Fat Tone's death, but police in Kansas City say Watkins may have known something about the murder of a California rapper named Mac-Dre. Dre died in a drive-by shooting in Kansas City last fall.

Email This StoryPrint This Story

More Fox 4 News.....

Dec 1, 2003
Didn't know dude or never heard a bar from him...But I do think this is the beginning of another bad time for the music, and aint nuthin' good comin outta none of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.