Before or After Anghellic?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tech Before or After Anghellic?

• Before, Fuck this new shit?

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • After, Love all his new shit?

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
do you like before or after Anghellic?

Its obvious by this board alone that Tech Fan base has changed, for whatever reason. So, im just asking a question to see what people think. Please answer the poll, dont just type a answer.

signed,
Daddy.

**edit**

or 3rd option...

Before, but luv his new shit too, just not as much?

you fucks..

Sep 26, 2002
it's not supposed to but it could, couldnt it?
you know better than i but wasnt nnutthowze before calm?
edit: hellbound, be warned pre-calm before the storm era?

Jan 12, 2003

well u can see that Hellbound was slated to be on "Be Warned", im guessing the same w/ the song Be Warned. This cd was gonna drop after CBTS. So as for pre-CBTS, I'd say no. But who really knows the exact date the tracks were recorded.

Sep 26, 2002
betthatstang said:

well u can see that Hellbound was slated to be on "Be Warned", im guessing the same w/ the song Be Warned. This cd was gonna drop after CBTS. So as for pre-CBTS, I'd say no. But who really knows the exact date the tracks were recorded.
you're right.
that pre/post thing i said was stupid anyway...
but seriously i couldnt decide on after or before anghellic
to have questions and strange and be warned but not have industry is punks and yada yada
or vice versa. no. i cant vote

Aug 20, 2002
yup...

i loved his style before Anghellic(it was different)
I loved his style on Anghellic(still different and WOW)

,..and after AP he´s still the best mofo in the whole wide world of rapmusic....and the love will still grow with EVERREADY(don´t make it usual,lol).....

I´ll even love his style after the 1millionst "JEAH",....it´s a cool thang,but not that much anymo´,lol.....J/K

Jan 28, 2005
techn9nehq said:
How about a 3rd option.....Before, but still love his new shit?
Imma agree with that 3rd option Nick came wit.

But, I guess this poll would make a bit more sense after Everready drops... He hasnt put out much other than AP after Anghellic, so if we heard a bit more this poll would be easier to answer.

Jan 12, 2003
theres hardly any body that posts here really if u think about it. Like what about 30-40 different people here and there. All the rest are just tons of lurkers and cant speak up.