fat chicks....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Quick said:
If that was actually anything above a 2nd grade joke that mightve been funny....... But i mean your name is STOMPER and your a scrap.....i mean life cant get much lower your you then it already is.........so i wont comment on the fat sweaty bitches that you fuck with becuz its warmer and wetter........LMAO

YAH MIJO NO NEED TO GET SO SERIOUS ...DID THE SECOND GRADE JOKE GET TO YOU ??? TO THE POINT, WHERE YOU HAD TO MENTION GANG ALLEGIANCES AND SHIT???
PLUS YOUR MOMS NOT FAT JUST A LIL HEALTHY...

Feb 23, 2006
ive always thought about fuckin a fat girl....all the time. no doubt i would....i dont really consider a ''fat'' girl....''fat''

THEY JUST EAT GOOD....hahahaaaa

Aug 7, 2006
THERES SOME BIG BITCHES THAT COULD BE BIG AND STILL HOLD THEIR SHAPE AND STILL HAVE FOOLS JOCK, IVE DONKED SOME OF THOSE......BUT ITS THE NO FIGURED "I WANT SOME TWINKIES, SNICKERS AND SOME CHOCOLATE MILK" LOOK ON THEIR FACE BUSH PIGS I AINT FUCKIN WIF!!!!

Nov 4, 2005
My brother was fucking with this fat bitch then he just dumped her. Then one day me my brother and hella my patnas was at my house and she called his phone cryin. He put that bitch on speaker phone and start saying some crazy shit to her. He was like "if you wanna be wit me go buy me 10 fits from macy's" and she was like ok. When she said that he start throwin hella shit out there. he said let me & my brother run a train on you that bitch said "Okay" i was dyin laughin.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i put a fat hoe out the damn house.
from rite aid on black mountain...

this bitch done asked me "are you from around downtown?" aint nothin but broke people around dowtoown so i clowned that hoe had her cryin outside the house.

dumb ass ugly ass minimum wage workin fat bitch...

fuck a fat bitch with a mimimum wage job my brotha

Aug 7, 2006
Really Treal said:
My brother was fucking with this fat bitch then he just dumped her. Then one day me my brother and hella my patnas was at my house and she called his phone cryin. He put that bitch on speaker phone and start saying some crazy shit to her. He was like "if you wanna be wit me go buy me 10 fits from macy's" and she was like ok. When she said that he start throwin hella shit out there. he said let me & my brother run a train on you that bitch said "Okay" i was dyin laughin.
THATS JUST MEAN.......JUST CAUSE THERES TONS OF LARD IN THE WAY DOESNT MEAN FAT BITCHES DONT GOT HEARTS.......

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
WXS STOMP3R said:
YAH MIJO NO NEED TO GET SO SERIOUS ...DID THE SECOND GRADE JOKE GET TO YOU ??? TO THE POINT, WHERE YOU HAD TO MENTION GANG ALLEGIANCES AND SHIT???
PLUS YOUR MOMS NOT FAT JUST A LIL HEALTHY...

Yea kid i had 2nd grade flashbacks and shit...i mean that really insulted me to the point i have nightmares.............. Serious??? lol i give a fuck what some scrap says on the internet.......... but the funny thing your mom really is FAT, thats why your taking this thread to heart......

Jun 3, 2006
get you a cool lil fatty, wit a state job and a brand new civic and a cool bank account.......and then get her for evrything she worth....my uncles put me up on that when i was 13 or 14.......and ill pass that on to my nephew, when he older.......