fat chicks....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
WXS STOMP3R said:
STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS...ALWAYS TRYNA SIDEBUST...
I WAS ACTUALLY TALKING BOUT YOUR MOM FOOO.

If that was actually anything above a 2nd grade joke that mightve been funny....... But i mean your name is STOMPER and your a scrap.....i mean life cant get much lower your you then it already is.........so i wont comment on the fat sweaty bitches that you fuck with becuz its warmer and wetter........LMAO

Aug 19, 2006
ONLY IF I HAVE TO. IT'S LIKE A MOPED THE'RE FUN TO RIDE BUT YOU DON'T WANT YOUR FRIENDS CATCHIN YOU RIDIN IT TO WORK EVERYDAY.

May 11, 2002
Ive dick down a bigger broad before. Its funny you get this power trip. You know that she dont get the dick often. So your giving it to her and all you can think about is like how much of a stud you are...

Oct 9, 2004
THERE AIN'T NUTTIN WRONG WITH 'BBW' FAT CHICKS (JUST OVER THE SCALE - BIMBOS THATS JUST NASTY), THEY GIVE GOOD HEAD, HAVE BIG BUTTS & BOOBS, GIVE IT UP EASY... YOU WILL NEVER GO HUNGRY WIT A BIG GIRL... ONLY WHAT I PREFER... FUCK ALL THEM ANEREXIC BITCHES YALL CAN EAT ME...

Feb 15, 2003
damn this thread was crackin me up... i can't front tho i've hit a couple that prolly wouldn't look super great butt naked....bitch keep your shirt on if u got rolls and stretch marks you feel me? .... "slump busters" indeed...... i say if a bitch is down for you tho and breakin bread and she isn't downright repulsive to look at and you can get it up then fuck it...... haha and i feel dude sayin fat bitches is like ridin a moped fun to ride but you don't want your friends catchin u ridin it to work everyday..... oh boy... you don't know how true that is........ yall are hilarious i usually just read shit and laugh but i thought i'd add to this

Dec 9, 2006
sumtimes u gotta take one for the team and fuck wit the fat bitch
i like fat bitches but u cant be hella fat more like dumb ass thick n a lil chonky
plus they let u treat em like dirt and still luv u lol

Feb 1, 2006
lol I remember when I was a freshman in high school my homeboy got a sweater and went and got it done to say "FAT CHICKS RULE". and our fucking teacher got hella offended lol.

Oct 13, 2004
Fat Girls are the shit,well just the breaded ones with cute faces. I seen a shirt in Vegas that said I <3 Fat chicks...I shoulda copped it. Haha I did tax a couple of big girls,It was...Alright? Lol.