Fan suggestions/reccomendations for DINNER & A MOVIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
PLEASE GOD THINK OF CREATIVE HOOKS AND CHROUSES! REPEATING "DO THE DEATH DANCE" and "WATER - CUZ YOU KNOW IM THIRTSY" A MILLION TIMES OVER DOES NOT MAKE FOR A GOOD CHROUS. Half the time, I wish Madesicc didnt even have chrouses, cuz they usually fuck the song up. Please make this a vital element of the album.
The hook Lynch did on Consequences off Phonkphenomenon is one of the best hooks ever imo. Unfortunatly, COS kinda destroyed the song with his verse...

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
The hook Lynch did on Consequences off Phonkphenomenon is one of the best hooks ever imo. Unfortunatly, COS kinda destroyed the song with his verse...
i think COS went hard on there. i wish lynch did a verse on that one. he need to make a song with that same beat and rip that shit like it was supposed to be the first go around. Either re-do that one or the ultimate for me is to hear Lynch rap to the beat from "I was taught" on Sicx cd.

Feb 9, 2006
1.Put the album out soon.

2. I want at least 12 songs that are just straight up Lynch. I can't stand when I hear a nasty Lynch song and then some weak ass rapper comes on in the second or third verse. I'm talking COS, Zagg, any of the Madesicc crew. They fucking ruin the songs for me. I know they're cool with Lynch and everything but they suck shit. Except for x-Raided.

3. Def get Tech, Crooked I,Snoop, E-40, or someone nasty to be on a few songs. Hit up Young Buck and get a song. Or get some rappers that are into the dark shit like King Gordy or Twizitd.

4. How about a double disc? Have one disc all solo Lynch songs and call it "Dinner". Then have the 2nd disc" The Movie" and have it all collabos.

Oct 23, 2006
1.Put the album out soon.

2. I want at least 12 songs that are just straight up Lynch. I can't stand when I hear a nasty Lynch song and then some weak ass rapper comes on in the second or third verse. I'm talking COS, Zagg, any of the Madesicc crew. They fucking ruin the songs for me. I know they're cool with Lynch and everything but they suck shit. Except for x-Raided.

3. Def get Tech, Crooked I,Snoop, E-40, or someone nasty to be on a few songs. Hit up Young Buck and get a song. Or get some rappers that are into the dark shit like King Gordy or Twizitd.

4. How about a double disc? Have one disc all solo Lynch songs and call it "Dinner". Then have the 2nd disc" The Movie" and have it all collabos.
i agree on all that exept i think that Zagg has never really come wack...and i think the 2nd disc should be a horror movie dvd

Dec 27, 2005
but i would like LYNCH to do ALOT of the beats himself....
with PHONK BETA, PLAYBOY 7 (aka PLATNUM aka ECT ECT ECT)
& LEGENDARY TRAXTER on summa the others....
TECH N9NE, CROOKED I & DOOMSDAY are some of my wishes for features......
what bout yall?
Shit i just want the film to drop. Its what 8 years overdue now?

Anyways I CO-SIGN with everything you want in this film. Especially tech and doomdsday!

How about t-nutty while we are at it?

Nov 30, 2002
either drop an album in a week or call it quits... its like tellin a dog to come inside when he gets out and if he does you'll give him a treat.. works for a lil.. then they just do they own thing and say fuck you

Aug 27, 2007
1. Go back to your roots mane... spit some violent/sick shit, (cuz the other shit doesn't work for you mane.)

2. Don't have ANY features from anybody in the madesic camp! (I can't stress this enough!)

3. Release the album under the BlackMarket label. (because that was the last time your shit sounded hard.)

4. Get some of Betas beats (pre-1999....None of that Casio keyboard new wave sounding bullshit.)

5. Go listen to 24 Deep, SODS, and Loaded (For inspiration...maybe hearing how you used to rip it up will get you back in the zone.)

Sep 28, 2006
The less features the better.imo I liked the double disc idea. Some X, T-nutty, Tech, or Bleezo would be cool though. It needs to be released yesterday. It almost cant live up to the expectations now. Gotta have some Lynch and Beta beats. Traxster would be sicc, too. I still got much faith that the product will be really good. But put the DAAM thing out al-fuckin-ready!!! SHEESH

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
it be good to hear him wit more other sac artists more often

luni-lynch need to take him out the hypy bullshit
more Bo
more shit with da flowheacons
even shit wit hollow, young droop
I'D LIKE TO SEE LYNCH on sum like EVil Shit
and not on this emotional stressed out shit man.

Let that shit go.

Get back to the theatrics and creating soundscapes that put you in a whole other world when you bump it ... then sum lyrics that enhance the visuals,

DONT write verses you aint feelin yo self.

YOU GOTTa BE PSYCHED UP N MOTIVATED.
i mean yall may be on the studio on a almost daily basis.

Nigga step back for a minute get in touch with yoself till you feel like YOU NEED TO LAY SUM SHIT DOWN.

AND GO HARD ON THAT SHIT!

i dunno what the situation is on inspiration n things but the camp SUCKS flatout.

Lynch n beta

THATS IT

BETA AND LYNCH ON sum collaborative shit and then seperate

AND GET THAT NIGGA FIRST DEGREE IN THAT BITCH

nigga i say fuck it jus rehash your old methods.

i caught myself haf assin beats. or no more like MAKIN BORing UNINSPIRED ass MUSIC.
i stopped and peep my old shit.

and sed to myself wtf was i jus tryinna do...
fuck that lemme DO what i'm GOOD at. so i advise this tactic to eveyrbody.

what?
if you go sicc on sum shit niggaz gon black ball you is it becuz the sicx situation dont nobody wanna rap sicc no moe?

i mean cuzz!

DO WHAT YOU KNOW BEST
yea spittin real shit is what you'd know because you tellin yo story yo spittin whas real.
But shit is a given,
A FUCKIN NO BRAINER,

EASY SHIT.

ANYBODY CAN JUS TELL WHAT THEY KNOW.

BUT TO CREATE A NEW situation from nowhere in your mind jus being ORIGINAL is fucking ... the definition of an artist.

Stephen king said

"art doesn't imitate life it's the other way around"

i'd rather here yo get on sum horrorifying ass drug induced gangsta shit
than hear about your problems and how you feel.
HUMAN EMOTION IS NOT SUM SHIT I WANNA HEAR ABOUT

R & B NIGGAZ...

Dec 17, 2004
1.TECH N9NE,T-NUTTY,POLO DA TRIGGAMAN AND HE NEEDS 2 BRING BACK MC HYST AND DOOMSDAY THATS
2.I REALLY DNT CARE WHO DOES THE PRODUCTION AS ALONG AS THE ALBUM IS HARD HITTEN DNT
DNT LET ME 4GET MR.HOgG LIFE HIMSELF GANGSTA DRE HE IS THE BEST UNKNOWN RAPPER

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
Noxious N8 Tech and Lynch

Why you gotta put n8 on that?

Really though...you got some dope beats...your delivery and lyricism is lacking and gimmicky IMO...

That Bizzarre shit was pretty dope though, I think thats the first time I ever heard him outshine anybody...

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
^^you always go around breakin shit down honestly dont you...aahaha

whuts good aint heard from you in awhile...aahahaha

as far as Dinner....just release it already fuccin christ......i dont care who's on it or who does tha beats at this point i just want tha fuccin album

Sep 1, 2006
Quality over Quantity. Fucc a double disc unless they're all bangin. I would rather have one disc of like 14-18 killer tracks.

I don't want too many guest spots. I'd like to see a few of them and used appropriately.

Tech N9ne
Doomsday Productions
X-Raided
Prozak
T-Nutty

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Quality over Quantity. Fucc a double disc unless they're all bangin. I would rather have one disc of like 14-18 killer tracks.

I don't want too many guest spots. I'd like to see a few of them and used appropriately.

Tech N9ne
Doomsday Productions
X-Raided
Prozak
T-Nutty
so eloquently and gangsta put my nigga.................