FAKE "BULLET HOLE" STICKERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2005
WTF! IS UP WITH THIS SHIT I SEE IT MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY FOOZ BE PUTTING THIS SHITS ON THIER CARS! .. FOR REAL THAT SHIT AINT CUTE WHEN MUTHAFUCKAZ SHOOT UP YOUR CAR.. I REALLY DONT THINK THESE PEOPLE EVER BEEN SHOT AT BEFORE..THAT SHIT SCARY TO THINK U ALMOST GOT SMOKED.. SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE TELLING THIS PEOPLE "... HEY I CAN PUT SOME REAL ONES ON IT FOR YOU.." FUCKING LAMES FOR REAL.. :mad:

Jun 27, 2002
soundin like adam carolla....lol

someone knows what i mean

and its not just 50...its rap in general....you gotta go to jail take a bullet kill someone sell dope for 10 years and do 30 years before your considered "real"...and then muthafucka will still wanna post up ya middle school pictures and call you a sucka

Jan 19, 2003
lol yeah i see that shit too sometimes... i saw a brand new S2000 with some bullet holes in it- looked fuckin retarded.

n yes, they're pretty much only squares who put that shit on- who the fuck else would?

Oct 26, 2005
mustynutz said:
soundin like adam carolla....lol

someone knows what i mean

and its not just 50...its rap in general....you gotta go to jail take a bullet kill someone sell dope for 10 years and do 30 years before your considered "real"...and then muthafucka will still wanna post up ya middle school pictures and call you a sucka
YOURE RIGHT I DONT THINK GETTING SHOT MAKES U "REAL" THATS MORE LIKE "YOU FUCKED UP AND GOT CAUGHT SLIPPIN"

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
MOREBASS said:
Adam Corrolla > Howard Stern

His morning show is pretty damn funny...
His morning show (what I have heard of it) is pretty funny...but with that said it uses more or less the exact same format Howard Stern started.

Howard owns anyone in the morning show radio biz. His Sirius show is off the hook.

Nuttkace

Jun 14, 2005
I FEEL YOU HOMIE. DID YOU SEE THE SHIT ON THE NEWS WHEN THEY LIT UP MY BUCKET. AINT SHIT KOOL ABOUT THESE PUSSY'S RIDIN AROUND SMILING WITH THEY DECALS AND SHIT AND IM AT THE PAD IN PAIN LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
mustynutz said:
For Real...
Or you can just go get some tatoos, wear wife beaters, play some Bone or Andre Nickatina, borrow you grandmas buick, and fake it. You also must claim to have been locked up with Suge Knight, own a gun(to fake em out), and claim to smoke more & the best weed than anybody, while telling everyone else that they're square becuz they don't know your lies!

Oct 26, 2005
YOUNG HOGG said:
I FEEL YOU HOMIE. DID YOU SEE THE SHIT ON THE NEWS WHEN THEY LIT UP MY BUCKET. AINT SHIT KOOL ABOUT THESE PUSSY'S RIDIN AROUND SMILING WITH THEY DECALS AND SHIT AND IM AT THE PAD IN PAIN LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA.
YOUR INCIDENT CAME OUT ON THE NEWS? WHEN? WHAT CHANNEL?

Oct 26, 2005
Flossalini said:
For Real...
Or you can just go get some tatoos, wear wife beaters, play some Bone or Andre Nickatina, borrow you grandmas buick, and fake it. You also must claim to have been locked up with Suge Knight, own a gun(to fake em out), and claim to smoke more & the best weed than anybody, while telling everyone else that they're square becuz they don't know your lies!
HAHA TRUE^^^^

Oct 26, 2005
LOQUERA said:
Thinkin they hardcore. If their car really got shot at they'd be tryna hide that shit! Lol..
FUCK YEAH^^^ HEY LOQUERA DID I TELL U HORSE'S CAR GOT SHOT UP.. THAT FOO HAS DUCT TAPE COVERING THE HOLES LOL SOME FOOZ FROM THE SETENTAS CV70'S SHOT UP THIER CAR KLEPTO GOT SHOT LIKE 4 TIMES :paranoid: HES COO NOW THOUGH THIS HAPPEND A WHILE BACK THOUGH LIKE 3 MONTHS AGO CUZ KLEPTO WAS THERE WHEN WE WENT TO WATCH THE LAKERS GAME AT MANNYS HOUSE.

Oct 26, 2005
LOQUERA said:
Damn, crazy...Who's klepto? Does he steal.. lol. :eyecross:
HELL YEAH THE TYPE OF FOO IF HE WALKS BY YOUR HOUSE AND YOURE FIXING SOME SHIT ON YOUR ROOF , HE'LL TAKE OFF RUNNING WITH YOUR LADDER!! :ermm: