FAKE "BULLET HOLE" STICKERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2005
Fuck those stickers. I had a hard enough time trying to give away my 84 monte carlo because of a bullet hole, now it's a damn fashion statement....bullshit.

Jan 19, 2003
G-Dubb said:
I thought only rednecks use those... They put em on their trucks.
hell nah, rednecks actually go out n shoot their trucks for fun. after i graduated HS i went to alaska to work for a summer n met some crazy ass white dudes n they started shotting the back of one guys truck when it was parked. dude just pulled out a nine and started blastin at the truck i was like wtf he doesnt even warn anyone... it was their friend's truck, and they unloaded a whole clip into the end of the bed n just thought it was fuckin hilarious.

Oct 26, 2005
BelialX3_666 said:
Fuck those stickers. I had a hard enough time trying to give away my 84 monte carlo because of a bullet hole, now it's a damn fashion statement....bullshit.
YEAH PEOPLE WOULD HESITATE TO BUY A CAR LIKE THAT CUZ THEY DONT WANNA BE MISTAKEN BY YOU. AND GET SHOT ..

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
me and my mom was tlkin about that the other day... she was like "do these people know how it feels to duck a bullet??? weve had REAL holes, and that shit dont feel good"

my ass when i was younger had people i care about, shot at over people tryin to get at me, and im not proud of it... i try to forget the fact that ive put my loved ones in danger, and these mufuckas just toy wit it like its a game...

i dont respect it... and sorry if ive repeated anyother posts... i just couldnt get past the first page before i had to "quick reply"