failed to connect

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2006
I have a problem with my computer. The Internet will not connect on any browser or through any program. On firefox it says Failed to Connect. Firefox can't establish a connection to server at www.nowebsitewillworkforthisarea.com

The malware removal did not do anything and I don't have an viruses I checked both. Please help I'm typing from my iPod so I know my wifi works, my ps3 also works.

Jan 14, 2006
I've tried doing a bunch of system restores and none have helped. Turned off all firewalls and still hasn't worked.

Jan 14, 2006
na this was like out of no where. I'll try setting a new connection thing with the original disc my ISP provided. Hmm I wish I could try out your method Doberman but I think it's a real hassle to try and get the file from my ipod to my PC but not impossible. I'm pretty sure it isn't a malware problem since I actually use malwarebytes. Thanks

Apr 25, 2002
does i.e. work.. my shit was all fucked up in all sorts of ways.. firefox and i.e wasn't workin' for me.. but the screen that comes up with i.e. has some diagnostic shit that fixed it.

Jan 14, 2006
The ie diagnostic thing said it hassomething to do with my firewall or something it's turned off though so is the windows firewall. And norton won't let me uninstall since it says I am not an administrator but this is the only account on my computer.