failed to connect

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2006
miracles, really.

my computer just started working again for some strange reason. i must've punched it at least 100 times. i wouldnt doubt it if it suddenly stopped working again. finally, one week later

Jan 14, 2006
ok so everything works good on safe mode but it isn't anything on msconfig on either startup or services note regular safe mode on IE I reset the setting on Internet connection settings, deleted all of the temporary Internet files but still nothing will work to get it to connect.

Nov 20, 2002
Stockton
Have you checked to make sure your connections haven't been disabled? Have you tried hard resetting your router and modem? I know you said your interwen was working but maybe it could help with reconnecting to your pc.

Jan 14, 2006
how would i "hard reset" my router and modem?
i've reinstalled my internet connection using the disc my isp gave me in the beginning twice already.

also what i just realised that was strange was that i got banned off of PSN and as soon as i tried to sign on and got the very first "PlaystationNetwork cannot be used with this account" this problem arose. i was already running firefox perfectly but as soon as the Playstation message popped up i couldnt connect anymore.
it was probably just a coincidence but i was just wondering.

typing from safe mode right now.