Every city has a special food, what your favorite?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Favorite city Food????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 7, 2005
^^The ones in my neighborhood will stick around on the weekends and kick it pretty late, but weekdays their gone pretty early and usually right when I need to hit them up for some Marlboros.

Feb 23, 2006
the sco is not for known for fuckin burritos...you could make damn burritos at home.

frisco really is known for its gharardelli chocolate....
the first factory was out here

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
comon dog dont get mad cuz you had no clue that SF is more famous for other food besides fuckin burritos. Just cuz you are an unfourtunate soul that in his whole life living in the bay didnt know jack shit about sourdough chowder bread bowls and Guiredelli chocolate. Man Frisco is more famous for those sourdough chips than fuckin burritoes. Just cuz you are reppin frisco burritos hella tough and everyone on this thread especially myself thinks your a fuckin doushe bag moron doesnt mean you gotta get bent out of shape. just go to bed, i'm sure when you wake up you'll come up with a half decent comeback to all the shit myself and everyone else said about you in this and every other dumb thread you made today. If were lucky we might even get blessed with another Dale Griffith ass thread from you. You are pretty fuckin entertaining actually

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I'm not saying they aint good, I miss the hell outta those things. In Phoenix i swear they use horse or goat meat or some shit, their mexican food fuckin sucks. I got a torta from some joint and the meat was all stringy and shit. Maybe i just havnt found the right place. My favorite spot was La Azteca in Redwood City they had this green spinich tortilla you could get your burrito wrapped in shit is fuckin delicious. In the bay i never had a problem in any authentic mexican joint it was always good.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Pittsburgh is known for the Primanti's sandwich. Its whatever meat you want with fries, cole slaw, tomato, onion. Its a whole meal on a sandwich.

Mar 11, 2007
www.myspace.com
San jose has this spot call La Victoria next to San Jose State college. the burritos ain't all that but they got a special sauce there called orange sauce. that shit is off the hook. that place be packed from morning to night.