Every city has a special food, what your favorite?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Favorite city Food????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 22, 2005
Every city has a special food, take the poll and pick your favorite, if i forgot something u like leave a comment and i will add it to the poll! but for now this was all i can think off.I was gonna add texas bbq ribs and kentucky fried chicken but thats a state not a city so its a no go!
and yes i am hunrgy!!!!!!!!

San Francisco Burrito

Boston Clam Chowder

New York City Pizza

Chicago style Hot Dog

Philadelphia Cheese Steak

new orleans jumbalaya

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
none of the above

st louis ribs

texas isnt known for their ribs by the way,they are known for their briskit

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
...and when the fuck did san fran become famous for burritos? did i miss something? maybe i am missin out,dont know

May 5, 2002
mayne u can never go wrong with a burrito.

one thing i found thats different between frisco burrito spots and san jose burrito spots is that san jose places always come with some sorta sauce. frisco burritos dont really stress that.

whenever i come back from a trip i always gotta have a burrito

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Jake said:
...and when the fuck did san fran become famous for burritos? did i miss something? maybe i am missin out,dont know
exactly. thats why i was talking shit.. i moved from san diego (which is known for mexican food) to san francisco for a few years and i have never heard of this famed "san francisco burrito"..sf is known for asian cuisine, thai japanese indian (indian food is east asia) so on.

been to most mexican places in sf and their mexican food aint fuckin with southern cali..theres a few places in the mission that are good though!

Apr 23, 2007
Gas One said:
exactly. thats why i was talking shit.. i moved from san diego (which is known for mexican food) to san francisco for a few years and i have never heard of this famed "san francisco burrito"..sf is known for asian cuisine, thai japanese indian (indian food is east asia) so on.

been to most mexican places in sf and their mexican food aint fuckin with southern cali..theres a few places in the mission that are good though!
Yeah there is this burrito spot right next to my job here in the city , and they have a "regular Burrito" and then they have a "So Cal Burrito" whats the difference?

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
jay_jay said:
Taco Jalisco in Vallejo... I Love Those burrito's....
Hell yeah. But San Francisco is not known for burritos. They are known for sour dough bread all my relatives on the east coast love sour dough and you can't get decent sour dough out there.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
for something to be special is has to be something you cant get anywhere else...you can go to any city in cali (especially so cal) and find a good burrito spot. dime a dozen. now if they put like crab meat or some shit like that to make it their own then thats different,but even then its not like people go to sf looking for burittos

i went to st louis for ribs,went to chicago for chicago style pizza,thats the difference

when i go to SF i want some crab from teh wharf,fuck a burrito i can get 5 mins from my house

Jan 1, 2006
I could take you 10 different burrito spots in my town and each one will be different in appearance but the ingredients exactly the same. Just cause someone put a name on it doesn't make it unique. MY BURRITO IS BIGGER THAN YOURS! just doesn't float

Kentucky Friend Chicken, forgot about that one