Every city has a special food, what your favorite?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Favorite city Food????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
jay_jay said:
Yeah there is this burrito spot right next to my job here in the city , and they have a "regular Burrito" and then they have a "So Cal Burrito" whats the difference?
the beans will be different, for the most part. ive noticed the bay uses different types of beans and most socal burritos are straight refried beans

carne asada burritos are put together a little different

but whats considered a "so cal burrito" might be whats referred to as a "california burrito" down here, which is a carne asada burrito with french fries in it.

the surfers made that one up, not everyone else.

Feb 9, 2003
Fries in a burrito? Pinches gringos!

Jake said:
...and when the fuck did san fran become famous for burritos? did i miss something? maybe i am missin out,dont know
Usually when you go to a taqueria you have two choices: a burrito or a super burrito. The super burrito is basically a "Mission Styled Burrito" although depending on the restaurant you can say both are.

Personally, I don't think SF has ANYTHING on SJ spots as far as burritos.

Feb 23, 2006
Sf is not really known for any type of food....espically san fran burritos....hahahahaa

the City IS kown for theyre restuarants...and those restraunts are usaully latin ones.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
Yucatan enchiladas because there always wet with spicy sauces, Jamaican jerk chicken, LA's Roscoes chicken waffles, Salinas tortas late night from a truck.

And seriously theres good taquerias all around california, north and south, but san diego is the only place ive seen spots with chips covered in cinnamon and sugar at the salsa bar. straight bomb when your you got a perv on!

Jan 23, 2007
The Visualizer said:
I could take you 10 different burrito spots in my town and each one will be different in appearance but the ingredients exactly the same. Just cause someone put a name on it doesn't make it unique. MY BURRITO IS BIGGER THAN YOURS! just doesn't float

Kentucky Friend Chicken, forgot about that one
ima pretend like I did'nt read that...Thats like sayin a Denny's steak is as good as a black angus steak.....

I went to SoCal and got some bomb ass burritos from a spot my homie always at...San Jo got some co spots to...