Everready update...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2004
Once I saw Motherfucker on the Ground I knew it was fake... Roberto or the dude making the thread, not sure who was being the sarcastic one was making fun of the dude who made that thread asking why Tech says "Motherfucker on the ground" at the beginning of I'm A Playa..

Oct 23, 2002
www.chapmanrecording.com
I never PMed this person, although that is pretty funny. Either he's making fun, someone stole my login info, or someone made another account with the same name or something. The album still has mixing to be done, and will probably be out late summer.....

Sep 26, 2002
Roberto said:
I never PMed this person, although that is pretty funny. Either he's making fun, someone stole my login info, or someone made another account with the same name or something. The album still has mixing to be done, and will probably be out late summer.....
so probably after the tour ends in june/july?

also, if you know and can tell, when do you think alpha dog is comin out?

Oct 3, 2005
ha! i had quite a few of you going, lol. sorry, i had to do it. hey, it got us some news though, didn't it? late summer now, huh? we'll see. yeah, i made up that quote. don't worry though rob, no one has your login info. i just typed "roberto" in the /QUOTE bracket instead of my own name to give it an authentic look, just to see how many people are really on top of their shit around here.

anyway, i thought it was pretty funny, and i hope the rest of you found some humor in it. just tryin to have some fun while we wait. i'm sure strange is doing their best to wrap up the album, and they want it to be perfect.

Apr 21, 2003
Souned like bullshit.. i wont believe shit till i see "TheReal" say it or someone i know isn't bullshitin.. maybe "TechN9neHq" or someshit.. but i guess its good to somewhat know when even tho a wait till late summer is gonna fuckin suck.. o well im sure its for a good reason.