Everready update...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2005
ok, i posted this in the thread asking t9hq about the title of everready:

the_n_freak said:
so, i don't know for sure if it's being pushed back more, but that's the impression i'm starting to get. and if i'm wrong, someone with an inside source better come and correct me, since that's what most of the people on this board love to do.
and i shit you not, i checked my pm box, and this is what rob rebek responded with:

roberto said:
well, all the mixing was just finished about a week ago. we're ready to start pressing up copies. you can look for promotion to be underway within the next week or so. if you are looking to do some street teaming, let me know and i can get you a supply of t-shirts and sample disks. we're very excited about the release. the date is set for june 13th, not the day the chiefs win the superbowl. the first single, for which we are currently shooting a video, is going to be "mothafucca on the ground" featuring realla rezob. we had to wait for rezob to free up his busy schedule for the video shoot, that's why there was a delay for so long, but it will be worth the wait. and yeah, when the chiefs do win the superbowl, we're gonna drop Everready: The Championship Edition, which will have plenty of remixes and unreleased material, so be lookin out for that.

Oct 16, 2004
nice to see that serious questions are answered with extreme sarcasm. Shit i know people have been asking for a long time when it drops but people have been waiting for years. Motherfuckers are getting imaptient. I can see both sides though.

Jan 2, 2006
www.xanga.com
Originally Posted by roberto
well, all the mixing was just finished about a week ago. we're ready to start pressing up copies. you can look for promotion to be underway within the next week or so. if you are looking to do some street teaming, let me know and i can get you a supply of t-shirts and sample disks. we're very excited about the release. the date is set for june 13th, not the day the chiefs win the superbowl. the first single, for which we are currently shooting a video, is going to be "mothafucca on the ground" featuring realla rezob. we had to wait for rezob to free up his busy schedule for the video shoot, that's why there was a delay for so long, but it will be worth the wait. and yeah, when the chiefs do win the superbowl, we're gonna drop Everready: The Championship Edition, which will have plenty of remixes and unreleased material, so be lookin out for that.
you had me going til you said realla rezob LMAO