EMPIRE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2002
www.geocities.com
I THOUGHT EMPIRE.....INSTEAD IT HAS BECAME EMPIRE / SHIT TALKING THREAD...

YALL DISSING ME.... BY TALKIN SHIT ON MY THREAD..WHICH HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHATS ON THIS TOPIC ....

THANKS..THANKS A WHOLE FUCKING LOT.......

IM TRYIN TO GET PEOPLE COME TO OUR SHOWS...BUT THANKS TO YALL ...THEY ARE ALL SCARED SOME SHITS GONNA GO DOWN.

THANKS A FUCKIN LOT...

YALL DO THIS SHIT TALKIN IN ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD...
STAY THE FUCK OUTTA THE EMPIRE THREADS FROM NOW ON..I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO THE FUCK YALL ARE..... THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE NOT SPEAKIN EMPIRE WITH THEY TYPING......

S.G.

Jun 2, 2004
sgfromkc said:

YALL DISSING ME.... BY TALKIN SHIT ON MY THREAD..WHICH HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHATS ON THIS TOPIC ....

IM TRYIN TO GET PEOPLE COME TO OUR SHOWS...BUT THANKS TO YALL ...THEY ARE ALL SCARED SOME SHITS GONNA GO DOWN.

THANKS A FUCKIN LOT...

STAY THE FUCK OUTTA THE EMPIRE THREADS FROM NOW ON..I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO THE FUCK YALL ARE..... THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE NOT SPEAKIN EMPIRE WITH THEY TYPING......

S.G.
I think some people pissed him off, but thats just my white boy perspective. I had a question but i cant fuckin remember, oh well, just keep us posted on empire shit, hopefully u guys do some shit outside of the midwest

Jan 12, 2003
sgfromkc said:

THANKS A FUCKIN LOT...

S.G.
this reply comes w/ no disrespect to you or Empire one bit SG. But your statement bout people gonna be scared to come isn't true. If anything it'll only be Mitch who's scared to come. But I feel that this argument is gonna improve your attendace cuz so many fuckin people have been waiting to see this ass whoopin. IF it did happen at the show.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
sgfromkc said:

THANKS A FUCKIN LOT...

S.G.

i dunno if you talkin bout me...or what..

but you should check your groupie hoes...the next time you see them at one of your shows.....

fuck all that......if they are afraid...to show up...they should have never open they mouths...

thats how i see it..

no disrespect intended..

you already know..

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com

If u MISSED it EMPIRE Was Just On FOX 4 Playing It Was Thoed !!!!!! TOBY COOK WAS BOBBIN HIS HEAD HIM AND DON HARMON HAHA Was Kinda Funny Seeing Them Jamming Hehe Anyway Just Thought I'd Post It For Those that Missed It Good Shitt Empire!!!
GRINDIN!!!

Dec 1, 2003
Thats kool as fucc "Loon" good lookin' and to S.G. I'm not even gonna sweat that cuzz old girl needs to know her role and keep her dumb azz trap shut, and thats why I was speakin' on that...As far as beef at your shows that aint comin' from me either...My name is "Trubble" and thats who the fucc I am!!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
KC_Vett said:
If u MISSED it EMPIRE Was Just On FOX 4 Playing It Was Thoed !!!!!! TOBY COOK WAS BOBBIN HIS HEAD HIM AND DON HARMON HAHA Was Kinda Funny Seeing Them Jamming Hehe Anyway Just Thought I'd Post It For Those that Missed It Good Shitt Empire!!!
GRINDIN!!!
]
thats hella tight....i bet that was real funny..