EMPIRE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2004
JLMACN said:
let me enlighten you with something....

i dont have time for highscool shit either...you know me a lot better than your BF friend does...and you would know that....im a real coo person....but your Bf decided to come here...and talk shit to me...and other folks ....all while giving ....other peoples identity....

.....then when i find out who he is for real (your boy friend ) that is....
he wants to be like...."oh, its cool now"....when..its really not..

i guess what im tryin to say is,......THIS DIDNT START IN HIGHSCHOOL....it started....this year...and your Boy...keeps talking shit...

now then...if you really wanna help...you will help..in shutting his mouth for him..
if not...then i know you already know..

im a grown ass man....got my own family....house...car...job...allt hat shit...im very succesful...i aint got time for this shit...but since your boy wants to open his mouth...belive me amanda....he will get his ass whoooped...

you dont need to enlighten me in shit. im not tryin to help michael in all this bullshit. he doesnt even know im on here at the moment cuz i never get on here i finally do and look what i see a bunch of drama. i didnt say it happened in high school i said this kind of shit that belongs in high school not between two 21 or older men. teenagers fight like that not men.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
yea....you are right....im glad you aint tryin to help your white boy.....personally it dont matter i guess.....
ill tell you like i told your white boy....i cant afford to get in this shit with him...but he wont keep his mouth shut.....

......i've always been cool wit you ...but that changed......in all honesty...this dude your with...makes you both look bad.....i cant believe your with dude...but thats another story...
look at the shit...he puts on here........
.......you call it what you want....about getting mad...over bullsht..on the net...
...childish...kidish..
......but the fact is....amanda....Mike knew me...talked shit to me...first!!!! (thats the main part)....lied about who he was....
......and keeps talkin shit.....

but fuck him....
and if you cant see where i have a right to be pissed about all this....then fuck you too..

thats all im sayin about this...
to you...

Dec 1, 2003
Impress?? lmao like I give 2 shits about what folks think and you and your lil' pinked Dicced boy friend...I simply said that shit outta irratation after reading your lame ass tryin to be all educated and above folks reply...For that I thought you had a lil' Beeeyotch qualities about you, but it could be just the bad coming out of you from being with some spineless internet shit talkin punk...next!!!??
Super size mine too...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
......AND YOU ALREADY KNOW AMANDA....IF I DIDNT FEEEL LIKE WE WAS COO WITEACHTOHER....THEN I WOULD HAVE NEVER CALLED YOU....WHEN I DID CALL YOU...

......YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN COO IN MY BOOK...

BUT THIS SHIT...IS DIFFERENT..
YOUR WITH A LAME ASS JAKE...

Jun 14, 2004
JLMACN said:
yea....you are right....im glad you aint tryin to help your white boy.....personally it dont matter i guess.....
ill tell you like i told your white boy....i cant afford to get in this shit with him...but he wont keep his mouth shut.....

......i've always been cool wit you ...but that changed......in all honesty...this dude your with...makes you both look bad.....i cant believe your with dude...but thats another story...
look at the shit...he puts on here........
.......you call it what you want....about getting mad...over bullsht..on the net...
...childish...kidish..
......but the fact is....amanda....Mike knew me...talked shit to me...first!!!! (thats the main part)....lied about who he was....
......and keeps talkin shit.....

but fuck him....
and if you cant see where i have a right to be pissed about all this....then fuck you too..

thats all im sayin about this...
to you...
you both dont know eachother so stop with the nonsense. and if you dont like some one because of who thier with then fuck it. now thats some stupid shit right there. i dont look bad no way because of who i talk to. you dont know him and he dont reall y know you so leave it at that, lets stop tryin to figure out who the badass really is becuz who really gives a fuck? you both talked shit over dumb stuff it doesnt matter who started it now that sounds like some shit a kindergardner would say. if you dont like me thats fine i dont live my life by who likes me. time to cease the shit talkii thats all im sayin

Jun 14, 2004
BIGGTRUB said:
Impress?? lmao like I give 2 shits about what folks think and you and your lil' pinked Dicced boy friend...I simply said that shit outta irratation after reading your lame ass tryin to be all educated and above folks reply...For that I thought you had a lil' Beeeyotch qualities about you, but it could be just the bad coming out of you from being with some spineless internet shit talkin punk...next!!!??
Super size mine too...
you dont me to know whether im a bitch or not so keep talkin all that shit if you feel the need. what ever makes you feel good about yourself

Jun 14, 2004
BIGGTRUB said:
Wtf??!! Does that come with a Captain Crunch De-Coder??!! shut up tryin' to sound smart. That shit is really startin' to annoy me...
oh im sorry dawg if i got sum common sense let me be like you. im sorry if i dont talk like you stop wastin your time arguing with me call me what you want and drop it. you dont phase me.