Eminem - New Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I read some shit yesterday that he was in rehab for like a month trying to fight his addiction to sleeping pills, and how hes gonna remarry his girl and might hang up the mic after this greatest hits album.

May 8, 2002
^^^^^^^^

Very true. But personally I think its semi retarded to just post "Eminem is whack" on every thread about the guy. I think alot of artists are Whack, but you dont see me posting (Example) "Dipset is Whack" on every thread about them. Just my opinion.

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
Ra$an said:
people are entitled to there own opinions...
Dont be a retard about it, u know if u dont like them y bother 2 click in. Stupidity should be a crime but then almost every1 in america would be in jail.

Codeine said:
Uh Oh...you got the Eminem Groupies mad.........
Think im mad lol thats da funny shit i heard all day lil bin laden

Jun 27, 2003
Dark Shadow said:
Dont be a retard about it, u know if u dont like them y bother 2 click in. Stupidity should be a crime but then almost every1 in america would be in jail.

Think im mad lol thats da funny shit i heard all day lil bin laden

looks like you would break that law also

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
whats funny is if u have any good opinion about eminem, ur a "groupie"...but then if u say someone like dipset of 50 cent blows ass, then ur just "hatin on someones hustle".

Jun 23, 2002
Dark Shadow said:
unlike most ppl on here i have automatic weapons and would use em on some1 that cross me.
LOLLLL YOU FUCKING FAG!! BASICALLY YOU SAID YOU'D KILL SOMEONE OVER EMINEM U FUCKIN GROUPIE ASS BITCH!! WHY DONT YOU JUST USE OF YOUR AUTOMATIC WEAPONS ON YOURSELF AND MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE...GROW THE FUCK UP QUEER

Nov 28, 2003
DubbC415 said:
whats funny is if u have any good opinion about eminem, ur a "groupie"...but then if u say someone like dipset of 50 cent blows ass, then ur just "hatin on someones hustle".
very true, well double-standards wherever you look nowadays.