Eminem - New Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
lol people get mad when people express their opinions about em being wack as fuck......... shit aint changed, there are some stan fans up in this bitch

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com

mattjoke said:
LOLLLL YOU FUCKING FAG!! BASICALLY YOU SAID YOU'D KILL SOMEONE OVER EMINEM U FUCKIN GROUPIE ASS BITCH!! WHY DONT YOU JUST USE OF YOUR AUTOMATIC WEAPONS ON YOURSELF AND MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE...GROW THE FUCK UP QUEER
No, u r a fucking fag, do u even know what "would use em on some1 that cross me" means, go back 2 skool and learn ur fucking grammar. I could careless if some1 dont like eminem. Ur da retard of da day. Put u on da chair

What da fuck is up with ppl that cant read but manage 2 know how 2 use da internet.

Feb 27, 2005
Dark Shadow said:

No, u r a fucking fag, do u even know what "would use em on some1 that cross me" means, go back 2 skool and learn ur fucking grammar. I could careless if some1 dont like eminem. Ur da retard of da day. Put u on da chair

What da fuck is up with ppl that cant read but manage 2 know how 2 use da internet.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah...

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
the people who say "eminem is wack" obviously havent heard his free styles and unreleased songs. cuz i can admit most of eminems songs are garbage... but theres alot that arent, and you muthafuckas are retarded eminem has mad talent

Jul 1, 2002
letsput it this way emineim used to be tight, if this was 99 or 2000 i woulda been like ya niggas is trippin eminem got skills, now i listen 2 an em cd and im like this is fuckin garbage this foo is softer than doctors cotten, hes fallen off hard he hit rock bottom and broke thru tha floor, thats how garbage he is now

Dec 9, 2005
Say what you want about him...nobody thats selling that many units can see him on the MIC. He is a beast...and sometimes I think is under-rated.