Eminem biting Tech?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
I Can Agree with the Same Ideas, I mean the only reason I got kinda bother was you said I was making excuses and at the same time I didn't feel I was taking anybodies side, and if I was I would like to know what part at the beginning you thought that I was, cause I may have not put it clearly

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
TheRemedy said:
I Can Agree with the Same Ideas, I mean the only reason I got kinda bother was you said I was making excuses and at the same time I didn't feel I was taking anybodies side, and if I was I would like to know what part at the beginning you thought that I was, cause I may have not put it clearly
The part where you said:

About the common thing, tech could have had the concept of cursed before that common song came out, I mean alot of tech you hear has been recorded for awhile, just not released
To me that's an excuse.

Sep 26, 2002
on backward rappin/singin
it's been done millions of times before and after tech. Tech just does it better than most people.

eg. radiohead (the rock group) had a whole song sung backwards. the whole Detroit (horror) rap scene's all over backwardshit (digitally flipped tho, not physically done) , Slayer...

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
TheRemedy said:
The reason why it ain't to me is because of the words (could have) not did or anything else.

And I just wasn't trying to defend anybody forreal, I mean I like everybody that was named still regardless of who took what from who, what was used here and there
I know but it just came across, to me, as an excuse.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
TheRemedy said:
I not gonna sit up here and lie on this one

I would say tech does it himself

But I really don't know if some of it is done digitally or not

Somebody else on the board would know how much it actually is him
Most of the time I'm sure he does it himself because it's not slurred. If you flipped something baccwards digitally it kind of has a slurred sound to it.

May 2, 2002
how can you say that tech style has stayed the same. he flips his shit up on like every damn track, that why im feeling him the most, when i first bumped AP i did not know what to expect from song to song, but the whole thing is tight
but to say that tech has kept the same style is ignorant

Sep 7, 2002
I'd just like to say that I think that there's alot of mainstream MCs that bite off of lesser known MCs not actual lyrics though but styles, flow and concepts. That's why I try to keep my ear to the underground. KC-ya

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ChiefRoca said:
I'd just like to say that I think that there's alot of mainstream MCs that bite off of lesser known MCs not actual lyrics though but styles, flow and concepts. That's why I try to keep my ear to the underground. KC-ya
That's true in every genre of music. It's also true in film. A lot of the popular writers/directors "borrow" from the lesser knowns.