Eminem biting Tech?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
A newly surfaced Eminem song entitled "STIMULATE" around the 4:00 has a part strikingly similar to Tech's style, Eminem is singing backwards......I am not saying Tech was the 1st person ever to spit backwards or have verses reversed but I just thought I would point this out to yaw and get your opinions.

SWICK

Sep 26, 2002
i wouldnt be suprised. i bet a lotta rappers hope tech wouldnt become bigger cuz they know tech's flows are "new" (to the mainstream) and different. they wanna steal his flow before he blows up. i dont know. just a thought

Aug 30, 2002
Try this one at home folks:
Listen to M&M's first CD then compare it to his second and you'll notice about 6-7 style bites from Tech on the 2nd CD. Tech did the Anthem with M&M between those 2 CD's. Now M's doing the backwards shit Tech's started 8 years ago, and yes Tech was the first to rap backwards, hell it's only taken 8 years for fools to finally jack it, lol.

Aug 19, 2002
Im waiting for beef between tech.....and.....ANYBODY....

I dont think anybody can fuck with tech...it would be funny shit to hear em clown on mainstream fools......

Aug 21, 2002
LoL!!!^^^^^^ Happy Birthday dude.^^^^^^ Fool got on a Alf shirt! LoL!!!

Yeah, JLMACN... I remember you telling me that...

When I get in the mix of things, I will let muthafuckas know that Tech started that shit, E-40 started hella shit, now niggas either bite and use it for their own shit, or wont give a nigga credit for what he started, either way it goes, they can do it all year, all Tech has to do is rap in reverse once and kill all that shit they were doing... Fuck Em for that and Missy, she can have it, she's janky anyway's...

Sep 4, 2002
Love Tech ta death , but I think someone else starting the rapping backwards shit.

It is real tight to spit backwards, that's real raw talent, but I don't think TECH was the first one I heard do it, I think it was my other niggas from Cleveland to do that... Bone, Thugs N Harmony , just think about it.
"Chhhhha"

Ra.

Sicc OG
Jun 1, 2002
bone didnt rap backwards, the into to e.99 is reversed from an old track, if that's what your talkin' about? i cant remember any time bone rap backwards tho

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
BITING????

LMAO!!!!!!!!

If you call that BITING then you must call A.D. Yates a BITER

Listen to *cough**cough* Slacker and he BITES 2pac

Then he bites Snoop dogg in absolute power...

so dont be hypocrites you slackers

lol!

Apr 25, 2002
Re: are you sick??......*cough*

JLMACN said:
hmmm.....

......i think we are talkin about style.....not lines!!!
Okay, how bout when Tech bit part of Biggie's flow from 'Notorious Thugs' on Im a Slacker? Listen to the fifth measure (ninth and tenth bars) of the first verse if u dont know what Im talkin about.

Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
Okay this is a different subject, hell talking about he bitin biggie and pac, first of all I don't no if it is called bitin or acknowledgement, cause think about it, almost everybody throws a line in from the two deaths people call legends, but knowbody cares cause it be like its cool his giving props you know he listens to their music. I say tech was doing the backwards shit first and the fact that people is trying to use it and tech ain't surfaced real big in the country is hella messed up, cause you know mofos have heard it