Electronic/Techno/House Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
The only electronic I listen to any more is down-tempo / lounge or chillout or whatever people call it now. Especially when I'm high. I've slowed down a lot in my old age.

I never could really get into trance. I still like some funky house and breaks at a club, but I've gotta walk out on trance DJ's.
I like that chill out, loungy downtempo stuff too. Thieveory Corporation is really dope. :cool: Saw them live last month at rave in LA.

May 14, 2002
And another one

I couldn't resist to post the orriginal, yall won't like it though.

Afrojack - Let the attack begin

And they keep on comming

Vato Conzalez

Nov 14, 2002
www.viiicdesign.com
Michoacan

Have yall heard of this guy named "MICHOACAN". He's an East Palo ALto native. He has a disco electronic vibe to his tracks. I listen to these when im off the grapes.

<br>

feeling the vocals on this one.

Nov 14, 2002
the rave ended like, 13 years ago or some shit. lol
That's what I try and tell people. I haven't listened to techno of any type since I stopped doing X, and that was like 10 years ago. My friend listens to house in his car and it drives me bananas.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
fa'real I'ma put you guys on some dope shit... the stuff last few pages is mainly for gay ravers... on the other hand the electro scene is blowing up, and here some of the best coming out...

Jul 12, 2002
LOL,,,,that techno house music iz mostly what those homo sexuals listen 2 when they go 2 those gay raves
Not trying to be nitpicky, but "techno house music" is like a contradiction. Techno and House are waaay different. It's like saying "that gangsta rap reggae shit sucks."

I understand why people like yourself think this though because there's a lot of shitty electronic music and a lot of the stereotypes associated with "raves" and such do make it seem wack. And the fact that everybody calls anything electronic "Techno" doesnt help either because what actually is "Techno" is pretty wack if you ask me.

I'm into electro house and that's about it. Electronic music isnt for everybody, but I would recommend checking it out with an open mind. The majority of the stuff in this thread is GARBAGE, in my opinion at least. Check this stuff out: