Electronic/Techno/House Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
You have to experience it, to really understand this kind of music. I'm open minded. I can listen to Rap, Rock, Techno, whatever the FUCK. Except country haha. :lick:

It's the only music that doesn't really comply by any set of rules. Example, Rock music requires a Guitar, Bass and Drumset. Classical, piano, string and brassed instruments. Electronic music can have all that and more, anything goes.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
i am open minded man, i just cant fuck with it. and your probably right, i have to experience it, ive never been to a rave or even done E. so who knows. but i do know i cant just listen to it sober or even drunk. its just too repetitive and shit

Apr 26, 2006
i am open minded man, i just cant fuck with it. and your probably right, i have to experience it, ive never been to a rave or even done E. so who knows. but i do know i cant just listen to it sober or even drunk. its just too repetitive and shit
I see what your saying about the repetitveness, but believe me, most good shit has breaks, choruses and what not. There's so many styles to choose from too when it comes to Electronic stuff. Most don't know, but "Techno" is a genre itself. EDM (Electronic Dance Music) is the entire whole. Techno, Drum N Bass, House, Trance,.... are the genres and there's sub genres within each, like Psy-Trance, Electro-House, Minimal-Techno,etc.... There's just so much.

I like this shit because the tracks normally build up, they usually start with a simple kick drum, hi-hat,... then build up as the track progresses to the climax. The sounds are also unpredicable, it could be a wierd ass synth sound mangled up in a rhythmic way that you can never imagine in your head, you just never know. I don't even do drugs, but the sounds themselves trip me the fuck out. I just have a big fascination with sound, keyboard synths, FX processing and such.

Dec 9, 2005
BooBoo, my boy went to EDC and said it was the tightest party he's ever been to in his life !

I'm for sure going next year !

Mars&Mystre are dope.

I don't listen to much of this stuff unless I'm on one though...but I prefer this shit when I am over just about anything.

Apr 26, 2006
fags.

this aint techno dot net.

ole pacifier in the mouth, bell bottom pant, hypercolor shirt wearing ass muh fuckas.

you aint cool cause you got vicks vapo-rub in your dust mask.

the rave ended like, 13 years ago or some shit. lol
Your Gangsta!

BTW, I don't do any of that shit, that's the kiddie shit who do that just to follow the crowd and try to fit in because they don't understand the music itself, nor the DJs. They just go to dress up and do drugs. Just with most propular forms of music, there's going to be a group that does some gay shit.

I personally just like the music. Faggot club kids, bright shirt, pacifing sucking dorks give it a bad image. The best electronic DJs of the world don't even dress like that.

See Hiphop today. Dudes in skinny jeans and other stupid shit give it a bad image.

Apr 26, 2006
BooBoo, my boy went to EDC and said it was the tightest party he's ever been to in his life !

I'm for sure going next year !

Mars&Mystre are dope.

I don't listen to much of this stuff unless I'm on one though...but I prefer this shit when I am over just about anything.
Yeah it was fucking nuts. The most people I've ever seen in one area at a time. The entire football field was PACKED and a lot of the stands were too. Not to mention, the stages outside sourrounding the stadium.

SO many fine bitches. :cool: My only gripe about these big raves is kids going, I mean kids under 18. I honestly don't think they should go. They should all be 18 and over. It's wierd seeing a tiny ass kid that looks like 13 getting a lightshow and trippy out on drugs. :ermm: