EDJ... a question.....?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2002
enserio said:
Therefore, you (yes, you specifically) need to get over that "conqueror and conquered" shit and just do what's best for your people at this point in time.

Me entiendes?
Co-Sign:beard:

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Gizmo...

the reason I left out my grandmother side is because I dont know it yet..
When I find out...ill let you know..

seriously...i dont give answers to questions if I really dont know them.

I think its a great thing when people know where they came from.
Im actually planning a hike into Michoacan to meet all my family that have never met me.

Jun 15, 2005
JLMACN said:
Im actually planning a hike into Michoacan to meet all my family that have never met me.

I'm gonna be in Michoacan mid-March to the first week of April.

My wife's family live out there somewheres in between Uruapan and Guadalajara. We actually fly into Guadalajara because it's closer.

Nov 8, 2002
Im heading there in June to see fam and then Im off to the Yucatan the Belize. Like I said they were just questions and I understand what you mean, when young I never claimed my Native or spanish blood because I didnt understand it nor new it. Mexican was good enough for me. As I aged and looked deeper into my roots I understood more of the life my Grandparents lived and why.

If you dont mind another question. What is the region that your family lives in. Mine lives in a tiny town called San Luis. Not even mapped if searched.

May 2, 2002
Lamberto Quintero said:
Huh??? I had nothing to do with it directly, of course. But I am a product of the biggest massacre of a people in the history of mankind. (IMO) Therefore, I am not going to just forget about what happened and live like it never happened. Why the hell are you so offended by that?
I'm not offended at all...but I do think it's dumb.

lol...you despise yourself! That's fuckin' funny!

Forget about it? What is there to remember? You weren't around.

The only time I even hear about this stuff is on this board. Do you seriously live your life thinking about it? You have nothing else more important going on?

Your Mom is part spanish...and your Dad is part native american. Did your Dad despise your Mom?

I mean seriously...the shit is fuckin' dumb!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Gizmo said:
As I aged and looked deeper into my roots I understood more of the life my Grandparents lived and why.

If you dont mind another question. What is the region that your family lives in. Mine lives in a tiny town called San Luis. Not even mapped if searched.
Man I feel that shit homie....thats exactly the same way i feel.

san geronimo (the spaniard name) is where my grandfather is from...

the original name is Purenchecuaro.....

fucking spaniards!!!!
haha..

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
JLMACN said:
yea...

atleast you said that...
most mexicanos Ive come across say Aztec..

Ive even had one tell me Spaniard.....as in Spaniard Indians...

ijole!

THATS INTERESTING SHIT...MY MOMS FAM IS YAQUI...BUT RAISED MEXICAN...AS MOST YAQUIS ARE...BUT THERE IS ALOT OF IDIGNEOUS PEOPLE FROM MEXICO BUT MOST ALWAYS ASSUME THEIR BLOODLINES ARE AZTEC. WHEN THERE WERE MORE THAN JUST AZTECS.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
enserio said:
Here's why. Because just as there are people in this country and time that disagree and do not directly support what Bush is getting our country into, you have to assume that in all of Spain, there were the same groups of people who at least gave not a fuck about expanding the empire and Christianity. Therefore, you (yes, you specifically) need to get over that "conqueror and conquered" shit and just do what's best for your people at this point in time.

Me entiendes?
Si. I don´t go around with a chip on my shoulder or anything. But I do see how a lot of Mexicans are trained to despise their Native side and I don´t let this happen. Maybe I went too far in my first explanation, this is the point I wanted to make.

gimpypimp said:
I'm not offended at all...but I do think it's dumb.

lol...you despise yourself! That's fuckin' funny!

Forget about it? What is there to remember? You weren't around.

The only time I even hear about this stuff is on this board. Do you seriously live your life thinking about it? You have nothing else more important going on?

Your Mom is part spanish...and your Dad is part native american. Did your Dad despise your Mom?

I mean seriously...the shit is fuckin' dumb!
Read above. And you can think it´s dumb all you want, you obviously have heard a lot of negative things about Spain which is why you jumped on my response. I simply have a certain consiousness about my identity because of the past and I am not going to simply forget about it, I could give a fuck if I wasn´t around back then. Would you think it better if people simply forgot about it and pretended it didn´t happen?

May 2, 2002
Lamberto Quintero said:
Read above. And you can think it´s dumb all you want, you obviously have heard a lot of negative things about Spain which is why you jumped on my response. I simply have a certain consiousness about my identity because of the past and I am not going to simply forget about it, I could give a fuck if I wasn´t around back then. Would you think it better if people simply forgot about it and pretended it didn´t happen?
The only negative things I've heard about Spain are on here. And it's always about this same topic.

The reason why I "jumped" on your response was because I found it funny that you despise yourself. Despising yourself for something you had no control over. C'mon now...get over yourself. lol...everything will be OK!

You make it seem as though something happened to YOU and you're holding a grudge...against yourself!

I'm not saying that people should pretend like it never happened. There is nothing wrong with acknowledging the past. But acknowledge it and move on.

It really shouldn't even be an issue...for anyone. Nothing you can do about it now.

May 2, 2002
Lamberto Quintero said:
Why do you say that I despise myself though?? I have Spanish blood in me, but I am NOT Spanish, I am Mexican. I am part of the Cosmic Race...:classic:
Because of what you said.....

Lamberto Quintero said:
I don´t care though, I identify with my indeginous side more because although I am not ashamed of my Spanish blood, I do despise what they (we) did to the Natives (ourselves).
If you know for a fact that someone in your family is from Spain...then you are part Spanish. You said your Mom was Spanish and French. So how are you not part Spanish?

Stop trying to hide from it and just embrace it.

Repeat after me...I Lamberto Quintero am part Spanish!

May 2, 2002
Lamberto Quintero said:
Is that a serious question?
You said your Dad was Native American, and your Mom was Spanish, French and Japanese.

That would mean you are part Native American, Spanish, French and Japanese.

But you're saying you are only Mexican. What happened to the Spanish, French and Japanese?

Jun 15, 2005
He's got a point, Lamberto. You did say this:

As for me, on my mom´s side, she has mostly Spanish blood with some French and some Japanese. NO NATIVE BLOOD at all.
Most of us mexicans don't get family trees done that go all the way back to our peoples in Spain. It's much easier for us to acknowledge that our peoples come from a certain part of Mexico and stop there.

But you don't have to be that way, since your mom has no native blood, and mostly Spanish blood. You, most likely, can easily find out where and who your peoples are in Spain. It does sound like you despise half of yourself, homie.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
funny you bring up family treees....

as I have started working on mines....

see how far the roots go..
im pretty sure I aint got no whiteman.....errrrrrrrrr.....

Spaniard blood in me!!!!!

hahahaha

Jun 15, 2005
My grandma had one done for us shortly ago, but not going waaaaaaay back on both sides, just from like mid-1700's and on. Found out that my peeps used to run/own the part of L.A. now known as Los Feliz. I'm not talking about a great uncle's cousin through marraige either, I'm talking straight relative.

I WANT THAT SHIT BACK, BITCH!

haha...just a little bit, maybe.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
gimpypimp said:
You said your Dad was Native American, and your Mom was Spanish, French and Japanese.

That would mean you are part Native American, Spanish, French and Japanese.

But you're saying you are only Mexican. What happened to the Spanish, French and Japanese?
One thing is having blood in me, but I have nothing to do with the country of Spain. My ancestors can be traced to that country, as well as France and Japan like I said. I don´t despise that I´m Spanish, but I do despise what the Spanish did to the Natives of Mexico. And the creation of the Meztiso is from Mexico and not Spain. Everything that I know is from Mexico, although part of my family obviously came from Spain, I don´t have anything to do with that country in terms of considering myself Spanish. A new people were created as a result of the conquistadores, and that´s what I consider myself to be. (Even though it is true that I could trace my ancestry back to Spain, France, and Japan. The Native in me make me completely different than the people of the countries I just mentioned.)