eBay goons - $7 for $15 on eBay - get anything you can think of for over half off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
well.. almost anything.

www.groupon.com/deals/ebay

but use this link to buy it: touch.groupon.com/deals/ebay because you'll get your code within 2 minutes, as opposed to hours...

If you wanna be nice and use my referral link to sign up, it's (deal over, referral link deleted) - sign up through this and then go to the http://touch.groupon.com/deals/ebay link to buy.

And if you don't know how to get the FULLEST value out of this deal, PM me... not that I break any rules or anything... of course I wouldn't do that... just sayin'. I like a great deal as much as the next guy. :cool:

Jun 9, 2007
almost 500,000 bought, less than 5 minutes left!

Hope yall got in on it... sorry I wasn't on here earlier to respond to PM's / clear my box..

Just an FYI, you'll want to use your code ASAP and not hang onto it... I used my single code right away with no problems. :)

Jun 9, 2007
first day of the deal everybody was getting their codes within 2 minutes, now it's takin 24 hours or more. Glad I got in toward the end of the first day, lol