Eatin Pussy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2006
Now I know hella people front about eatin pussy, but bein born n raised in the heart of the sco I was always taught never to eat pussy.....I did it once when I was 18 and I havent done it since........the thought dayum near makes me sick and I don't know why..........I feel kinda fucked up for always gettin brains and never returnin the favor to these breezies, even if I am 99.9% sure they are clean and they pussy smells coo.....What yall think about eatin Pussy?

Mar 4, 2006
I would never eat pussy ever. But i believe there's some guy on here that brags about eating his bitch's pussy when she's in the middle of her period. Then there's some other guys on here that get upset when you talk bad about eating pussy. So they're basically like the pussy eating police. They'll probably pop up in this thread real soon.

Jun 27, 2002
dude like wow you eat a girl cooch bro...like whoa

Now I know hella people front about eatin pussy, but bein born n raised in the heart of the sco I was always taught never to eat pussy..
what the fuck does livin in frisco have to do with not eatin pussy....NOT A GOD DAMN THING

Feb 9, 2006
maaan if she's sexy as fuck and if it's my woman and i trust her...fuck ya muthafucka...but if she's on her period....I'M GHOST

May 2, 2002
yeah.. I eat pussy.

dont know how good I am at it though. Ive never taken lessons.

with my old girlfiend, I made her cum every time when I went down on her. very quickly too. but my current girlfriend will NOT cum when I eat her out. I'll be down there for a half hour. she gets arroused. but she doesnt cum. I just dont get it. makes me not wanna do it anymore.

Feb 9, 2006
^^^
true...it's all apart of the going both ways in a relationship thing...i remember the first time i did it, i didn't want to do it at first but my girl looked so good one day and i said fuck it, i took her to an empty garage at my work laid her on a car and said open up...yeeeeeeee...it was coo

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
the key is not to change the motion while you're doin it.
you can lick like crazy even for hours but if you cant keep the same motion she wont come and you'll be just mad because your tongue gos numb for nothin.
start slow and then get faster and faster and be sure to keep it real wet. you can even use your fingers while your doin it it will make her come even faster for sure.
trust me bitches, i know what im talkin about.