E3 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld

This looks dope, they need to swagger jack this for the next Castlevania game and bring it back to 2D on the home consoles.

lol smurf is hella juiced

Swag.

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
I think current gen systems could do that. Especially seeing that it's not actual gameplay. All the controller did, in the other video I saw, was change the time of day and what not.
I've never seen gameplay footage look that gorgeous on any of the current gen consoles. And even though Link isn't controllable here, the mere fact that you can interact with the environment in any way is there to prove that this is not pre-rendered video. If it isn't pre-rendered video, then it is an example of potentially how good the gameplay can look.

Apr 2, 2010
The graphics are top notch but there is games that have looked just as good in the past. Most games in the past 5 years go for (a) realistic (appearance in) graphics however, cartoon wise no graphics have matched that but its shame to see games going that route.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
The graphics are top notch but there is games that have looked just as good in the past. Most games in the past 5 years go for (a) realistic (appearance in) graphics however, cartoon wise no graphics have matched that but its shame to see games going that route.
Going which route, exactly? I can't tell if you mean it's a shame that it's cartoony, or a shame that it's realistic.

Because, there's room for both kinds. Not everything needs to look realistic.

Apr 2, 2010
Going which route, exactly? I can't tell if you mean it's a shame that it's cartoony, or a shame that it's realistic.

Because, there's room for both kinds. Not everything needs to look realistic.
Well Zelda is definitely right for going the cartoon route, but other games shown at E3 like Farcry 3 is bullshit especially after FC2 had the most realistic graphics and gameplay in recent years. Idk why developers are doing this, some games look like shit with cartoon graphics fuck that new Bioshock.

I guess its more about personal preference, Oblivion and FC2 graphics are breathtaking and impressive to me. Z:OOT was dope too, visually for sure. Then again to be fair that new Zelda looks like it combines both well I guess..

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
On PC, yes. Not on PS3 or 360. That Zelda footage looks more like a cinematic I'd see on a PS3 or XBOX 360 game; Not real-time, interactive gaming.