E3 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Yeah, October to December 2013 IS a long way to wait considering nobody with a big named title is releasing their game after Christmas or in the Spring.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Most likely mac heyzues, Microsoft needs to for sure, the 360 can only look so much better. Thing is I wonder if PS3 can afford to do that so soon while launching the Vita for such a low cost. I remember a quote from Sony themselves saying that even with the initial $600 cost of the PS3, they were still taking a loss selling them. Now they have a bar set for them to top and they need to do it asap.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
the ps3 costs a grip when it first released probably only because the blu ray technology was new...even standalone players are affordable for everyone now...but no doubt sony will be the last to release a console...hopefully we see one by 2013

edit: hopefully nintendo has better selection of games geared more to adults then family and kids...not saying they cant do both, but the wii to me has always been more focused on family/kids

Nov 6, 2005
I agree with that statement 100%. I see nothing that makes me want to play that... well besides that its Duke Nukem. They should be showing off some comedy or something, and worrying less about impressing people with "cool graphics" or w/e they were going for in that video. EDIT- saw the end of the video as I typed, but had that not come up I would have thought this was a beta of some B list game that came out 5 years ago. Just Sayin.