E-40 King of Slanguage?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2006
Yo, let's be real, 40 didn't make up half of what he's credited for... like the whole izzle thing, but he was the first artist to get national exposure wid it which led to all the swagger jackers - like snoop and dipset. I would like to see 40 chill on creating slang just to create slang, since it can come out kinda corny. let it come naturally...yadadamean?

Sep 24, 2004
j$crILLa said:
yayo been around since 80s or before... shit mufuckas from cuba and and florida was talkin bout yayo

but ummm... 40 does invent alot of shit, but i do believe alot of it only certain peoples speak
such as....????? if we gonna speak the truth then lets speak it, theres too many rappers from the Bay with self proclaimed titles and too many Yes Men in the industry lettin niggas get away with shit. If your the Ambassador who gave u that title? if your the Freestyle king who did you dethrone? Mixtape king, what other region respects your hustle. Only in the bay area we got so-called respected Dj's but they never spinned records at house parties in the HOOD. respect to Pam tha Funktress, Big Bob, Q-bert, Dj Black, Rell & a handfull of others....

Dec 11, 2005
GoDoDoDumb said:
but he also said 80% of slang that rappers use today he invented. i cant name 1 word from that list that came out of another rappers mouth.
exactly..thats why people from the bay that say all the slang in US comes from the bay or from e40 are a bunch of idiots..the only thing e40 is known for is making up unique slang.I cant see anybody in the right mind copying his slang.

Sep 24, 2004
KillaCityMizery said:
exactly..thats why people from the bay that say all the slang in US comes from the bay or from e40 are a bunch of idiots..the only thing e40 is known for is making up unique slang.I cant see anybody in the right mind copying his slang.
well Noreaga uses the same slang that 40 spits.

Dec 11, 2005
what i dont get is how 99% of the people from the bay on this forum are always saying that all the slang comes from e40 and the bay.Now all the same people are saying that e40 doesnt have anything to do with slang all over the US..

May 7, 2002
yaboyslick said:
yeah i get the same feelin Texas niggas get when they hear songs called "Wut It Do" out the bay

why is niggas always so pressed on lil shit we all borrow shit who gives a fuck
I don't mean to make it sound like all slang came from the bay, but "WHAT IT DO" originated in the Bay with the sideshow.