E-40 King of Slanguage?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2006
on mtvs my block e40 said, "i created 80% of the slang that rappers out there use." since his dicitonary aint out yet... i just wanna figure out what words/phrases did e-40 create and people besides him use? i know "pop ya colla", "what up playboy", "Yay Area," "ya smell me?", "-sheezy," and probably the "-izzle" talk. but that aint even close to 1% of slang that rappers use. what else did 40 invent?

Mar 27, 2006
caliskrilla..hellaciznopers..lettuce..goulda..yaper..chalupa..yowder..gratafying..
much much much much more.. just too high to name

i believe he made the e-40 book of slang..a slang dictionary of somesort

Jan 14, 2006
LEvakaM510 said:
caliskrilla..hellaciznopers..lettuce..goulda..yaper..chalupa..yowder..gratafying..
much much much much more.. just too high to name

i believe he made the e-40 book of slang..a slang dictionary of somesort

but he also said 80% of slang that rappers use today he invented. i cant name 1 word from that list that came out of another rappers mouth.

Feb 13, 2006
yayo-thats the only one I can think of that other rappers use and even one named himself after

other than that I honestly never said quarterbackin or any of those other things & for the record...Keak was Fo Sheezy

Nov 1, 2004
anyone else get annoyed by the song
"now ever since i can remember ive been poppin my collar"

i mean, really tho.. guess the furthest they can remember is when 40 said that lol

Nov 2, 2005
5-Dime NwK said:
anyone else get annoyed by the song
"now ever since i can remember ive been poppin my collar"

i mean, really tho.. guess the furthest they can remember is when 40 said that lol
yeah i get the same feelin Texas niggas get when they hear songs called "Wut It Do" out the bay

why is niggas always so pressed on lil shit we all borrow shit who gives a fuck