Paid N Full # 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2005
anyone go last year? i pulled through with some friends..that shit was crackin..pretty long though...but overall i was feelin it..

im most likely goin this year...

Apr 5, 2006
both the team and zion was at kmel this morning promoting the show...

its seriously gonna be off the hook, can u imagine when they do "the bay" remix!? its only 22bux and at the fillmore too!

turf talk and FAB are gonna be there too, im seriously thinking about leaving a wedding im going to early...............!

Feb 13, 2005
jdmsir20 said:
both the team and zion was at kmel this morning promoting the show...

its seriously gonna be off the hook, can u imagine when they do "the bay" remix!? its only 22bux and at the fillmore too!

turf talk and FAB are gonna be there too, im seriously thinking about leaving a wedding im going to early...............!
yup, it was like that last year

Dec 2, 2005
WhatThizzIt said:
Who dat in yo sig man that bitch fine as hell
haha yehh that's Jeri Lee....

but chyeah i was at the one last year as well....the bay remix got things off like fireworks...pure crack....imma be there on sat too

Aug 2, 2002
the show was hella tight. Fab was a great host he was freestyling between one of the sets he said he wanted to get comfortable so he took off his shoes and chain that shit was funny. the team was tight as fuck and so was turf talk. nump came out for a minute and did i got grapes. great show one of the better ones i been to.

Oct 28, 2003
The_DuDe said:
the show was hella tight. Fab was a great host he was freestyling between one of the sets he said he wanted to get comfortable so he took off his shoes and chain that shit was funny. the team was tight as fuck and so was turf talk. nump came out for a minute and did i got grapes. great show one of the better ones i been to.

Ummmm....How were the "Un-Hyphy" artist? There were others at the show right?

Dec 2, 2005
RealRich said:
Ummmm....How were the "Un-Hyphy" artist? There were others at the show right?
it went well. folks like zion i, p. asia, deuce all bonded and kicked it with the more of hyphy folks on stage at times like it was nothing....the bay all one....ahah and that remix got things crackin like a mutha..the whole point of the show was to bring just bay music together...haha fab still called it a "Hip-Hyphy" show.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jdcyCW3AtKA front row is crack