E-40 GRIT&GRIND OUT TODAY!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2002
I second lawz in finding out a some sales figures on this cd and others of 40(might be in search--i'll check), although, i would be interested in finding out some numbers for grit & grind. Thanks

tfunk

Apr 25, 2002
My buddy just turned 21 tonight, he puked a few times at the bar and we both had OUR PLASTIC CUPS, it's a fuckin' anthem!!!!

This thread WILL be upped until its either VITAL or 8 pages long, so buy this shit and post what you think, but BUY don't BURN Hoe Cakes:dead: Just fuckin w/ ya'll

Apr 25, 2002
In "The Slap" what's up with that metal grinding against metal sound in the beginning and in the chorus...That shit hurts my ears when I have it turned up load in my ride.. I don't like that sound, but that song is what it's called ....a SLAP!

May 13, 2002
Yall got me rollin with the Snoop comments.

Remember Chicago in Poetic Justice when his girl gets him Cheetos but they didn't have any 40s. So he sits there and goes "This aint no 40!...." then he smiles and goes "got my cheetos, though"...I imagine Snoop sittin down opening the E-40 smiling as he opens it like Chicago did for his new slang.

Yeah long and drawn out explanation, but just picture Snoop smiling as he opens the CD, haha...

--
HeX

Apr 25, 2002
Ram-C-Note said:

But anyway, I have been slumpin 40's new shit, and I am impressed with it.... Very tight, especially all the tracks that Ric Roc made.....
RIC ROC makes nothing but tight beats! He can make nearly any artist sound even better cuz his beats just are top notch and never sloppy!!! 40 has done it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Ric Roc came through hella sicc on the beats. This whole CD is on some major slumpage! definitely one of 40's best. I had to go to 3 stores before I found it, but it hasnt left my deck since. I played it for a friend that is not into rap and he wanted to borrow it, this shit is major!

S

senatorOFdaYAE

playa RY said:
Ric Roc came through hella sicc on the beats. This whole CD is on some major slumpage! definitely one of 40's best. I had to go to 3 stores before I found it, but it hasnt left my deck since. I played it for a friend that is not into rap and he wanted to borrow it, this shit is major!
dont let yo boy borrow it tell him to get himesekf his own copy....by the way wheres your soil at?

Jun 1, 2002
It seems like E-40 finds one producer and sticks with them for damn near an entire album. Charlie Hustle it was Bosko now I guess it is Rick Rock. Don't get me wrong the album is crackin like the windshield in my cutlass but why just one producer? I know he had a couple of other cats on there but whats up one some of the older cats he used to mess with? Anyone remember Funk Daddy and Kevin Gardner and Redwine? Just wishful thinking I guess. Anyway the album is phat.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I just picked up mines at Tower (14.99)...Cd's tight, but nothing compared to In A Major Way...but E-40 is a cool cat in person..a real down to earth guy so I'll support him all the way..even though I do miss that ole Click shit...