E-40 GRIT&GRIND OUT TODAY!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

And`1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
what was he thinking when they took the bay song off and kept the song with lil jon and petey pablo? thats the only shit im wonderina bout cuz lil jon is weak as fuck.

Jun 1, 2002
And`1 said:
what was he thinking when they took the bay song off and kept the song with lil jon and petey pablo? thats the only shit im wonderina bout cuz lil jon is weak as fuck.
Yeah Lil Jon may be weak but that song is the slap in the ride. I stay off in a small lil town and nobody really know about E-40 here so when they hear that they be like "Who is that!" On the real they be thinkin Snoop and them made up all that Poppin collars and oh boy slang and what have you. If you were to ask damn near anyone in this town well this state really who E-40 was most of them cats would be like "He the fast talkin guy on that baller blockin song right, When is cash money going to put his album out?" thats real. I stay off in Arkansas by the way.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
I been heard the album, its 40's best cd since in a major way overall I FEEL. So i went n bought my copy, like I said before not to preach but if yall buy one cd this year make it this one, his sales will open the eyes again to the bay since they've written us off, on top of that the cd is hella tight anywayz.

one

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
You rit Mista Cane and Tripp. Shit is blowin speakas as we speak.
Nickpro-RM: You got me and 40 crackin up piimpsoup wid dat Me&Dr.Drizzle go together like Mustard and Mayonizzle. Funniest shit of tha day top cat, funniest shit of tha day. Good One.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
BTW, It's been oh.... 45 minutes since I posted and if u aint got your 40 cd yet, wake yo late bird ass up and copp it. Also FUCK BEST BUY, I stopped in there to pick up a dvd and checked if 40 was there its all in the add n shit for 11.99 and they didnt even get it in.. but they got styles of the lox shit hundreds of em. Shit like that boggles the mind but rasputins came thru wid it.

May 6, 2002
The new album is tight as hell. Not one weak track. This one blows away "Loyalty and Betrayal".

Best Track-Whomp Whomp
Worst Track-End Of The World
Questionable Track-Rep Yo City(Still tight, seems out of place. He should have put this on some sort of southern comp. and keep "The Bay" on the album.)

Ram-C-Note

On the Rise
May 12, 2002
www.ramcnote.com
DankSinatra said:
Anyone wanna bet on how long it will take Snoop to say Mustard and Mayonnaisse and actually use it like it's his?
You ain't lyin about that.... If I seen Snoop. I'd ask him "yo Snoopy, why does your new album sound like 40's old album?"

But anyway, I have been slumpin 40's new shit, and I am impressed with it.... Very tight, especially all the tracks that Ric Roc made.....

Apr 25, 2002
My sister just brought me this button earlier. I guess she went to tower records and they were givin shit out for the release last night.

I agree with whoever it was who said "Whomp Whomp" is the best track. E-40 and Keak da Sneak...doesn't get any more pimpin than that.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
This shit is tight!! At first i didnt think there was enough "40-ness" in it, u know, the BEOOOYOTCH yellin, the hard Click beats (yall know anyone in the CLICK makes the hardest beats for sure..), but after a couple hours and a couple cycles i realized this shit is too good. The beats are hard, even though they are kinda different than any of his previous Cd' feels, you know?
I was stakin out Rasputins in Vallejo before the fuckin doors opened at 10:30... bunch a G's all waiting.. hahaha mad ass rush into the store and snatching of the CD's and everyone banged out like a motherfucker, it was too good.

E40 for sure the best lyricist at the moment.. damn.. no one can touch him.

ONLY COMPLAINT!! WHERE IS D SHOT AND B-LEGIT (besides roll on)!? they are BARELY if at all on the whole CD. Shit...

May 2, 2002
"FO-SHIGGIDY"
copped it 2day and it's "all gravity!"

you know "Snoopizzle" copped it too and is poppin his flea collar cuz he can't wait to use some new slanguage for his upcoming projects so he can get things crakalakalakalakalakalakalakin!

S

senatorOFdaYAE

what more can i say!this album in my view is the "slap" so far this year...i was in boise id today and saw 7 cats picking it up this morning at best buy so thats big..i think another big video and radio push for the next single and this album will do good sales wise..

May 9, 2002
Fonzarelli

Man

Earl Stevens is cooler than the otha side of the Pillow on a frozen Waterbed inside an Igloo...

The Albums I bought are

1.Element of Surprise

2.Hall of Game

3.Charlie Hustle

and I gotta say ''Element of Surprise'' Slapped me up the Most!

I aint peeped the new One yet, is it comparable to ''Element of Surprise'' as far as Slumpa-/Slapability and Tearin up your Trunk?
If it is Ima Swoop that Asap and laugh at the next Monster-Wave of Slanguage Thieves comin out and gettin Credit from the pop fans til the Next 40-Bumble comes out!

Did he do any new songs wit A-1?
''Brownie Points'' Slapped harder than my Pops back in the Days!!

Jul 3, 2002
I'm in complete agreeal with everyine else. This CD is bumpin. I picked it up at Best Buy for 11.88 on a cheap 11 cent price match. They had about 15 left at this BB.

You could tell E-40 slowed down his vocal approach, although it was still tricked out with his crazy venacular.

Fav. Song- "Slap", "Til Dawn---that whats up---chicken butt...LOL", and plenty more.
Bass Track- All, but Rep Yo City beat hits so dayum low it flexes my car ceiling--SUV.

Charlie Hu$tle was probably my favorite CD---Those Byyatch calls and beats were hella fly. Grit & Grind is a definite contender and deserves coast to coast respect!

I thought loyalty and betrayal was E-40's last on Jive as well. Everyone was saying all this bad relations 40 had with Jive?? Anyway, lookin forward to more Sick Wid it releases.

tfunk

Apr 25, 2002
Damn, time sure is flying, it seems just like yesterday Charlie Hustle dropped. And then Loyalty & Betrayal come out of the blue, at least to me, because I didn't know it was dropping until two weeks before it came out.

Anyway, I think this album is a whole lot better than L&B. Don't get me wrong, L&B had some knocks, but anything after track 10 was just garbage to me. The first 10 tracks from L&B were straight knockin', but the remaining 6 dragged down the quality of the entire album. Fortunately this time around, 4O's album is strong throughout. I actually think none of the songs suck, but that some are just a lot better than the others.

May 2, 2002
Damn I didnt go get this until 7 tonight and I went to Target(had it for $12 bones) and i go look around and there are no fucking copys of it around where they should be..so I look around to see if anyone has hid a copy...still no luck

So all sad I go ask a clerk and he says they are out but tells me to hold on, he goes behind the counter and pulls a copy out and sells it to me, turns out someone had one on hold but didnt pick it up

HAHA

This album was fire, I hope he does some good sales and puts the bay back on the map

Senator and Rhythm be shure to post up some sale figures when yall hear em

Also, I noticed that there were still tons of bad boy remixes, styles, irv gotti albums galore ..hella good to see that 40 sell out of a major chain store