E-40 GRIT&GRIND OUT TODAY!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
It's officially finally out, not tha bootleg, not tha bootsyassbootleg, but tha real deal. Grit&Grind in stores today. Go Snatch it up and don't be tardy to tha GAME. Don't be GameGoofy. If you a SLANGSPONGE , this one will give you more slanguage to soak up for your vostabulary to use upon tha tar. Soak it up and DANKS ALOT for your support of $ickWid'It Records. Real Talk, Real Life. Peace Y'all.

M

Mrs. Twi$ted

@ DankSinatra it sounds like you were listening to KMEL this morning!.....lol

Mustard and Mayonaise is the fucken sickest song ever!

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
yes, this album is knockin, and stayin in my rotation for a long time! also for those that read the San Francisco Chronicle.....

well E-40 made the front page on the DATEBOOK SECTION go read it

www.sfgate.com/datebook

that is hard as fuck promotion right there!

go get this album! its a must! believe that!

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
DankSinatra said:
Anyone wanna bet on how long it will take Snoop to say Mustard and Mayonnaisse and actually use it like it's his?
LMFAO!!! I can hear it now "See me & Dre/ we go together like mustard & mayo-naisse/ OH BOY nephew, we pop our collars everyday" IT AIN'T ALL GRAVITY!!!!

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
this is the shit, i'm you know i picked this shit up and slumpen' -- i liked "Fallen Rain" i never heard 40 on a beat like that...

i don't think it shits on "element of suprise" but this some of 40's stongest shit in a long time... i was hopeing for some wilder "beeeeeeeeeeooooooooootch" raps and yelling like 40 be doen sometime, but he keeps a lil more mellow, and stays on point hard. Beats are hard, there nothen "goofy, lame about his game" ...

E-40 has proven to be the best rapper ever to come out the bay area... by far -- ain't no one can do it like him at the momment.

on a another note... i noticed B-LEGIT is signed to KOCH / IN THE PAINT ... thats intresting, they have some big names on the album, like FEDRO STARR (FireStarr) and good amount of other artist... we'll see how they treat the savage on that label

Apr 25, 2002
No Recycled Tracks.
A Bay Area Pioneer.
Great Music.

And I know a lotta you fucks have been burnin' shit lately, so go support this for once, I GOT MY COPY!!!! :classic:

Apr 25, 2002
Originally posted by N JAIL U MY HOE on a another note... i noticed B-LEGIT is signed to KOCH / IN THE PAINT ... thats intresting, they have some big names on the album, like FEDRO STARR (FireStarr) and good amount of other artist... we'll see how they treat the savage on that label
"hempin ain't easy" was on koch/in the paint - tight album