E-40 GRIT&GRIND OUT TODAY!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
CanDankerous: You my dude, but you trippin on this one. End of tha World needs to grow some mo on you, cause that shit is........"Like right now I'm in tha Loco Booth, Hey Pimp Juice.......etc.....you got some tweed, nope I smoked it to tha fingernail, tha fingernail? Yeah cuzzo tha fingernail!!! Classic talkin to himself 40 shit.. OneLuvfam, RHYTHMX $ickWid'It Records

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
This album is a CLASSIC, everybody I play it for say that E-40 stepped it up on this one, he need to blow up wit this one right here..We was bangin it all the way to the V last night...

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Damn you Nick take my quote & flip it on me why don't you =) I'm swooping this today, was waiting to get some greenery (both paper & hemp), I feel like I'm missing out on SOMETHING MAJOR.........

Apr 25, 2002
ay i got that TIMIN on mp3. i made it myself from the radio. dubbed it onto my computer. its the version with 40soprano, quinndo, b-La & double-R. anybody got a website that can put this shit up on the net for niggas to download? oh yeah, big von up on this bitch too. cuz i recorded it from the radio and you know, he up on it.