E-40 - Big Ballin Wit My Homies & Sir Mix Alot - My Posse's on Broadway

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2006
TOMMYJAMES said:
HOLD THE FUCK UP...ALL THAT HATE?....

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU CALL ME A HATER?AAAAAWWWW SHIT,YOU DEN FUCKED UP NOW..."BOSS"....YOU LITTLE "BITCH"......I TRIED...I TRIED TO BE A GOOD GUY BUT MUTHAFUCKAS LIKE YOU ALWAYS GOTTA POKE YO GOTDAMN LIPS OUT SAY SOMETHING TO ME GOING!

YO ASS IS MINE NOW BOY!YOU BELONG TO ME!!!!!!

GIF OF LIL KIM!!!!!
lol everyone on here kno how much hate u spew, even tho wat u said about me was real and not hate. Lol go ahead and get going, spend ur time hating on the net..ill probly read it and laugh. I can never take hate seriousley.

haha "YO ASS IS MINE NOW BOY!YOU BELONG TO ME!!!!!!" i hope there was no homo intended there

and that lil kim joke was weak as fuck, u are going soft

Mar 18, 2006
BayBoss420 said:
lol everyone on here kno how much hate u spew, even tho wat u said about me was real and not hate. Lol go ahead and get going, spend ur time hating on the net..ill probly read it and laugh. I can never take hate seriousley.

haha "YO ASS IS MINE NOW BOY!YOU BELONG TO ME!!!!!!" i hope there was no homo intended there

and that lil kim joke was weak as fuck, u are going soft
yea,what i always say is real you lil prick!!! i lurk siccness like a venomous snake waiting to bite a stupid bitch so watch ya back cause you are now on my shit list.

and seriously..learn to spell...

Mar 18, 2006
BayBoss420 said:
arent u a lil tardy and lame..like 10 people went over the answer already, and u actin like im stupid
lol..little bitch your about 20 years stupid!!!

i bet you think snoop dogg came up with la di da di too huh...you lil lame ass coward...

Mar 28, 2006
TOMMYJAMES said:
yea,what i always say is real you lil prick!!! i lurk siccness like a venomous snake waiting to bite a stupid bitch so watch ya back cause you are now on my shit list.

and seriously..learn to spell...
lol wtfeezy...? Oh damn I got my own personal siccness stalker and hater like DJ Pimp. Jokes r funny, so if u got jokes bring um, hateing is just gay tho

ur jokes have been reduced to pointing out that i put an extra e in seriously... strugglin!

Mar 28, 2006
TOMMYJAMES said:
lol..little bitch your about 20 years stupid!!!

i bet you think snoop dogg came up with la di da di too huh...you lil lame ass coward...
Lol after wat u said in ur first post, any shit u say now about my question is obviousley HATE cuz ur mad..

Mar 18, 2006
BayBoss420 said:
ur jokes have been reduced to pointing out that i put an extra e in seriously... strugglin!
well well well lets see here...

"lol everyone on here kno how much hate u spew, even tho wat u said about me was real and not hate. Lol go ahead and get going, spend ur time hating on the net..ill probly read it and laugh. I can never take hate seriousley.".....bay420

LMAO YEA,IT WAS JUST THE WORD "SERIOUSLY"...

dumb fuck....

Mar 28, 2006
its quick typing and its short hand shit, u dont have to be a perfect speller in conversation...like wen u say "DEN" "lil" "YO" "GOTDAMN"

u might not wanna call people dumb fucks when they have evidence right infront of their face of you doing the same thing you called them out on..im tellin u man tha jokes r Hurtin

Mar 18, 2006
BayBoss420 said:
Lol after wat u said in ur first post, any shit u say now about my question is obviousley HATE cuz ur mad..
im mad to see stupid muthafuckas like you who cant spell to save their lives get on a message board and try to communicate with words!!!

Mar 18, 2006
BayBoss420 said:
its quick typing and its short hand shit, u dont have to be a perfect speller in conversation...like wen u say "DEN" "lil" "YO" "GOTDAMN"

u might not wanna call people dumb fucks when they have evidence right infront of their face of you doing the same thing you called them out on..im tellin u man tha jokes r Hurtin
im not jokin you lil slimy son of a bitch!!!!:angry:

Mar 18, 2006
lil bitch you didnt know who made the song first now you trin to act all humble like you a muthafuckin G!? little bitch,soak that shit up and learn about it!!!

youngsta...

Mar 28, 2006
TOMMYJAMES said:
lil bitch you didnt know who made the song first now you trin to act all humble like you a muthafuckin G!? little bitch,soak that shit up and learn about it!!!

youngsta...
wtfeezy r u talkin about, i dont get how wat u said describes me at all. Soak what up? wat a hater and a hypocrite has to say? I ain't taking any advice from you

Dec 21, 2005
that nigga 40 was even fatter bakk in the day ne way this thread is hella funny first of all dude couldnt tell by listenin to the songs which one came out first and tommy james is a damn clown hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.