E-40 - Big Ballin Wit My Homies & Sir Mix Alot - My Posse's on Broadway

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2006
rose town ryda said:
u dumbass mixalot
lol u must feel so much smarter then me knowing this

e-40s shit came out on Charlie Hustle: The Blueprint of a Self-Made Millionaire, not like a mixtape so i thought it coulda been his beat..how did they end up wit the same beat newayz

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I think he just trien to get us going, no way he this stupid

mix-a-lot was out like 1989 -1990 time...

then about a DECADE later, E-40 decided to use a beat, that sampled a decade old one hit wonder

easy? got it?

Mar 28, 2006
N JAIL U MY HOE said:
I think he just trien to get us going, no way he this stupid

mix-a-lot was out like 1989 -1990 time...

then about a DECADE later, E-40 decided to use a beat, that sampled a decade old one hit wonder

easy? got it?
lool wtf y everyone gotta come on sum talk down on people shit on here when they ask a question. I was never a fan of mix a lot and only heard 2 songs of his, guess which 2. I had no idea when his shit came out or anything at all. So nah i had no fucking idea which came first.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
This thread could have been so much better.

Where's Gas One? Where's 707Reppa? Where's GHB? C'mon, even Mixalot himself (U know who U are) could have replied and clowned this dude.

I am so let down.

Mar 28, 2006
Dana Dane said:
This thread could have been so much better.

Where's Gas One? Where's 707Reppa? Where's GHB? C'mon, even Mixalot himself (U know who U are) could have replied and clowned this dude.

I am so let down.
haha is this for real? y is everyone like shitting their pants. I know alot about rap, but shit about Sir Mix Alot isnt in my knowledge. I was 3 wen that song came out apparently

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
TOMMYJAMES said:
you must be a youngsta so ill let you slide...

e-40 "ballin wit my homies" song is a remake of sirmixalot classic song "posse on broadway".
not you too TommyJames. When I saw that you replied, I KNEW it was over.

Mar 28, 2006
i was born dec 28 1987 and it looks like the song came out in 88, so i was maybe 1 year old haha. I saw it for my first time like 2 years ago on the TV inside a footaction. MY bad to all tha elders in here. next time ill just do the research myself

Mar 18, 2006
Dana Dane said:
not you too TommyJames. When I saw that you replied, I KNEW it was over.
i didnt wanna roast him for askin that.one time i asked about that song "always and forever" cause i heard two versions of it and i asked my uncle what song one came out first cause i didnt know and no one laugh at me him and the other ogs just schooled me and kept it movin.its not his fault he didnt hear "posse on broadway" in his momma stomach and "ballin with my homies" was never a popular song so i can see how he got it confused.

*takes another dose of thorazine*

Mar 28, 2006
haha im shocked tommy james didnt hate, there really is a person under all that hate. Well atleast I got an answer outta this thread, most the time its just all hate and no answers thats wat annoys me.

Mar 18, 2006
BayBoss420 said:
haha im shocked tommy james didnt hate, there really is a person under all that hate. Well atleast I got an answer outta this thread, most the time its just all hate and no answers thats wat annoys me.
HOLD THE FUCK UP...ALL THAT HATE?....

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU CALL ME A HATER?AAAAAWWWW SHIT,YOU DEN FUCKED UP NOW..."BOSS"....YOU LITTLE "BITCH"......I TRIED...I TRIED TO BE A GOOD GUY BUT MUTHAFUCKAS LIKE YOU ALWAYS GOTTA POKE YO GOTDAMN LIPS OUT SAY SOMETHING TO ME GOING!

YO ASS IS MINE NOW BOY!YOU BELONG TO ME!!!!!!

I GOT BAYBOSS420 FOR SALE FOR A GIF OF LIL KIM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.