DZ vs. Dough

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
DZ is not on Choose Up.

There is no problems between Choose Up & Royal Family.

Dont spread rumors about shit u know nothing about.

The only beef is Dough goin at DZ, and I doubt DZ will be goin back at Dough.

if u need some drama go watch a fuckin soap opera

Nov 13, 2005
jus the streets speakin is all...hes not on choose up correct...but check out the northwest wing...thats wha he reps an who appears with him on that cd...his most recent material out...take ur own advice...u think dz wont come back at him why??

Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
Dough, DZ, and all the artists on Choose Up Ent. are all clients of mine. I know all about the situation. No one on Choose Up is involved. Thats all I want to say, I dont want to participate in any gossip.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Sounds about right....I am pretty sure he was raised in Magnolia.
the hood of magnolia? :) lol...there's all sorts of white dude's who think they are rappers or gangsters comin outta fucking magnolia...98% of them should be slapped.

i do'nt know dz tho...but i wasn't feelin his music that i did hear...

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
I don't really know about Dough. My folks FunkDaddy works with him. FunkDaddy said Dough is a real street hustler. He really grinds for his. I respect that. I know DZ. We ain't best friends and we don't hangout. I met him through a mutal friend. My potna told me is family is real rich and they support his music career. And he do live out in Magnolia.

Shit, I ain't hating that. I think it's cool that your family supports you and you grewup in a rich family. But I don't like when you have rich muthaphukaz that grewup in the suburbs claiming Crips or Bloods and banging on wax. I think that's punk shit. Muthaphukaz need to be real with themselves and do them.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
DZ is a BITCH and a SNITCH and he recently got his ass beat and jacked for all his jewelery. He ran to his lawyer daddy and told him, and his dad called the guys who jacked DZ and said "give my son his jewelery back or I'm gonna send the DEA to your house, blah, blah, blah." They said "fuck you" and DZ went and filed a police report and snitched. David Zimmer is 100% hoecake....avoid that bitch like the fuckin' plague.