DZ vs. Dough

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
DZ is a BITCH and a SNITCH and he recently got his ass beat and jacked for all his jewelery. He ran to his lawyer daddy and told him, and his dad called the guys who jacked DZ and said "give my son his jewelery back or I'm gonna send the DEA to your house, blah, blah, blah." They said "fuck you" and DZ went and filed a police report and snitched. David Zimmer is 100% hoecake....avoid that bitch like the fuckin' plague.
Yeah! I seen dude in the southend on Rainier. He was with some nigga. DZ was jeweled up. I was thinking to myself, that muthaphuka is way out of bounds. We swaped albums and I'm listening to his shit. He was banging Crip on his album, hard.

Really it was just a matter of time before that muthaphuka got robbed. You can't buy street credibility, you gotta earn that shit.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
"Dough" was born and raised in Sequim...LOL
Dough been in Seattle for YEARS and is as real as they come. You were raised in Bitchville and are a snitch and a fag. I can't even believe you're still on the internet trying to talk shit after all the times you've been punked like the sissy fag that you are.

We ain't forgot.............

Apr 10, 2006
whos this Dough vato? i've heard of a Dough from seattle thru some of my people over here in da 509 but im curious 2 see if its da same Dough. anybody got some music of his 2 upload? im curious now

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
where you at in wenatchee? one of my home boys, well two of them actually, are out there...and i know they listen to NW rap.....i'm sure they'd wanna peep your music or buy a cd or somethin...

Apr 10, 2006
I AM- im all over wenatch ha well who ya homeboys? i know here there aint 2 many ppl who listen 2 NW music cuz it aint available 2 em so i might know em.

3RD EYE- yea i actually found it right after i posted that ha, dudes got good tracks n feelin da overall vibe of em. looks like it is da same dude my homie knows.

off topic but whats da best way 2 get at u for some work? let me know wen u get a min. peace!