Dumbest Drunk Shit You've Heard?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
i hear hella dumb shit. but most fo teh time its me saying stupid shit...

like we was eating pancakes and im like " dam nthats like one HUGE carb with a bunch of little carbs in side it" HAHAHAHAH hella dumb shit...

*raises hand cuz shes drunk*

sdfgjsdhgsoiuhrejghfdhd

Jun 2, 2007
At A Bus Stop Drunk Indian Was Talking Shit To A Paisa, Paisa Didn't Even Know He Was Either He Was Like " You Fucking Paisa (with That Accent) I HAVE A DOLPHIN THAT COULD FUCK YOU UP" .....He Went On For Like 10 Minutes Till The Bus got there, But Shit Was Mad Funny

Mar 4, 2006
I'll tell a story about myself to protect the guilty. I have friends that have done shit that's so stupid they'd be emabarassed if I said it.
So this was on New Years like 4 or 5 years ago. So Im chilling with this girl Im seeing and I ain't have no treez. Most of the time I do dumb shit is when Im out of treez and try to drink hella much to compensate. So Im making hurricane and we're gonna watch the apple drop on tv. This is my first time drinking hurricane and I just got drunk out my damn mind. So time goes by and it's after midnight and the girl wants me to take her home. Like I said I was drunk out my mind and she was pretty dumb for asking me to drive her home since she's sober. So we go to my car and Im so drunk I can't even open the door with my keys. I couldn't even get my key in the key hole. So she starts asking me what's up. I guess I got hella pissed and threw my keys at her hella close range. So she got upset and started crying and ran home. But atleast I didn't kill her.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
"I love that one dude from that group spice 1 that goes "BLAAH!"

"Everybody LIKES your vega, everybody likes your vega"

"So like, Los Angeles ISNT the capital of California?" (said by a chick from laguna beach, goes to cal poly)

"You have to cross an ocean to get to France?" (same girl as before)

my personal favorite, cuz how the hell would anyone find this out? Do they have scientists testing humans for this?

edit: by the way, none of this was said by drunk people
"Guys get only 1000 boners in their lifetime."

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Ah got a recent one, this drunk guy was irritating a lot of people and no one was doin anythin about it, so I provoked him, told him to take it down a notch plz ur not doin yourself any favors and so on...

And he came up to me, and said 'You must think I'm a wanker' I said 'no, but I think you're very drunk' then he says in a real threatening way 'I know Fela Kuti, and I know (random artists I've never heard of, mick Jones or somethin)..'

I was like 'mate, Fela Kuti's dead'
him: (shocked or caught like a fish, maybe both) 'oh?'
he walks backwards away from me, and trips on a bollard n falls over infront of everyone. Picks himself up and fucks off.

fuckin wierd, dumb and pointless. Dunno what he was tryna prove.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
WHITE DEVIL said:
I pissed on my homeboys trampoline. All over the mofucka. Like, I moved to different parts of the trampoline and pissed on it. Most of the piss leaked through, but there was hella piss still on the trampoline. Then I slept on the piss.
Rest in piss?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
Ah got a recent one, this drunk guy was irritating a lot of people and no one was doin anythin about it, so I provoked him, told him to take it down a notch plz ur not doin yourself any favors and so on...

And he came up to me, and said 'You must think I'm a wanker' I said 'no, but I think you're very drunk' then he says in a real threatening way 'I know Fela Kuti, and I know (random artists I've never heard of, mick Jones or somethin)..'

he walks backwards away from me, and trips on a bollard n falls over infront of everyone. Picks himself up and fucks off.

I bet that woud've been funny if you weren't the only one on the site from the uk.....I'd probably fall out laughing if I heard someone say "wanker", then I'd proceed to yell "OY OY OY" hella loud hella times

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:

classic drunkard story. lol you can't make that shit up. what a shame...

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Defy said:
I bet that woud've been funny if you weren't the only one on the site from the uk.....I'd probably fall out laughing if I heard someone say "wanker", then I'd proceed to yell "OY OY OY" hella loud hella times
LMAO hahah I've managed to single myself out again :dead:

'OY OY OY' ha ha what are you, a british cop? 'what do we av here sonny jim?'

nah not sposed to be funny, though watchin him scurry off was.