Dumb hoe dresses as Boston Marathon victim, nude pics of her go viral (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
lmao I texted these pics to one of my desperate ass homeboys last night & told him this chick thinks I am you & keeps sending me these pics,... she hella wanna fuck with you dawgg.

dude got super over excited like "hook it up breh!!!"

imma break the news to him in a few days, gonna let him ride the high for a minute LOL

i swear i can be such a dick sometimes
lmao still letting this fucker ride it out I told him he is supposed to hook up with her friday.... i think ill break the news to him friday morning lol

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS BASTARD! I would wanna fucking KILL you if I was your homie. LOL I gotta admit shit is fucking CLASSIC LAUGHS THOUGH! You creative, cruel SOB!

Props: S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS BASTARD! I would wanna fucking KILL you if I was your homie. LOL I gotta admit shit is fucking CLASSIC LAUGHS THOUGH! You creative, cruel SOB!
bro, this is the same best friend that told me with tears in his eyes back in the day that my GF crashed my truck & died on April fools & rode it out all the way to the hospital.

i love that fucker, but i fully intend on never letting him live that down.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE well in that case, you should go a step further and actually set him up and make him go somewhere to meet the chick that doesn't exist and REALLY WASTE HIS TIME! That fucker, that's a foul ass April Fools joke lol.

Props: S.SAVAGE