Dumb hoe dresses as Boston Marathon victim, nude pics of her go viral (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
lmao I texted these pics to one of my desperate ass homeboys last night & told him this chick thinks I am you & keeps sending me these pics,... she hella wanna fuck with you dawgg.

dude got super over excited like "hook it up breh!!!"

imma break the news to him in a few days, gonna let him ride the high for a minute LOL

i swear i can be such a dick sometimes

Dec 4, 2006
lmao I texted these pics to one of my desperate ass homeboys last night & told him this chick thinks I am you & keeps sending me these pics,... she hella wanna fuck with you dawgg.

dude got super over excited like "hook it up breh!!!"

imma break the news to him in a few days, gonna let him ride the high for a minute LOL

i swear i can be such a dick sometimes
That's wrong breh...LOL

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
bitch got a long ass pussy, how her pussy slit hella dissapear in the space that would be her asshole, ole strech armstrong ass pussy

you know whats super funny to me too peep the first picture of her bitch look mad dumpy then she pull out the sexy pics, i be thinkin that shit is super lighting and angles and shit, chicks are mad good at making niggas think they look good, was watchin catfish on mtv same shit bitches had these dope pics came out lookin like smegele on lord of the rings