DUI Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2011
Damn man by a couple blocks I just meant it was walkable not that it was literally two blocks. He called us a cab because he didn't want me to get the car I really don't know what was up with the cab. I also think he might have used the cab driver as a witness so he can use his testimony if I did anything stupid. I really don't know for sure what the cop was really thinking. I think he was pissed he couldn't tow my car or charge me with DUI so he tried to act like he was being cool and letting me go but infact he just didn't have enough to charge me. I think he took my key because he planned on having my car towed after I left because you cant park in the lot over night.

I had the cab driver wait outfront of my house while I looked for my spare key. It took us about 20-30 minutes until I got the car back and drove it to my house.

Either that or the cop was actually giving me a break and now he's pissed cuz I got the car back. IDK its hard to tell if a cop is really being cool or just doesn't have the evidence to bust you.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Damn man by a couple blocks I just meant it was walkable not that it was literally two blocks.
I walked two blocks up the street with my girlfriend.
No, I took a piss on the side of this liquor store that is around the corner from my house.me and my girl walked up the street about two blocks.
C @clepto210

Props: thascary1

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Damn man by a couple blocks I just meant it was walkable not that it was literally two blocks. He called us a cab because he didn't want me to get the car I really don't know what was up with the cab. I also think he might have used the cab driver as a witness so he can use his testimony if I did anything stupid. I really don't know for sure what the cop was really thinking. I think he was pissed he couldn't tow my car or charge me with DUI so he tried to act like he was being cool and letting me go but infact he just didn't have enough to charge me. I think he took my key because he planned on having my car towed after I left because you cant park in the lot over night.

I had the cab driver wait outfront of my house while I looked for my spare key. It took us about 20-30 minutes until I got the car back and drove it to my house.

Either that or the cop was actually giving me a break and now he's pissed cuz I got the car back. IDK its hard to tell if a cop is really being cool or just doesn't have the evidence to bust you.
manti teo is that you?

Sep 16, 2011
C @clepto210
Damn either I'm really unclear or you people are slow lol

I WALKED TWO BLOCKS UP THE STREET AWAY FROM MY CAR!!! SO WHEN THE COPS CAME BECAUSE THE STORE OWNER CALLED THEM I WOULDNT BE NEAR MY CAR. I KNOW IF THE COPS CATCH ME EVEN NEAR THE CAR THEY WILL TAKE MY SHIT AND PUT ME IN JAIL. I WALKED TWO BLOCKS IN THE OPOSITE DIRECTION FROM THE CAR TO AVOID ALL THAT AND IT WORKED BECAUSE THE COPS CAME VERY QUICK AND I WAS NOWHERE NEAR THE CAR.

The store I was parked in front of gets robbed a lot so the cops show up very quick. This was a new store worker and he was being kind of a dick because people hang out and piss on the side of the building all the time. He could of just asked me not to do it I would of been cool but instead his first thing is "I'll call the police".

Sep 16, 2011
WTF? How is any of this lie hahaha

I'm sweating it because dude comes back to work tomorrow and knows where I live and has my car key. I don't know if he has enough to charge me with a DUI but if he does I'm fucked because he can get my car so I'm moving that shit for the next few weeks and taking bart.

Dec 4, 2006
so you walked two blocks up the street and your car was two blocks down the street from two blocks away from your house, but you decided to take a piss at the liquor store two blocks away from your house and two blocks up the street from your car?

post pics of your girl tiddies and i'll believe your story that you walked two blocks up the street to take a piss and your car was two blocks down the street and two blocks away from your house..

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
if you didn't get charged already you should be ok. I'd play it alot smarter than peeing in public places when you have zero tolerance. you could have easily have gotten bent over and fucked anally by the cops when the circumstances were avoidable.

I pretty much stopped partying all together after getting a DUI a few years back. I am about to reach my seventh year, I am about to try to get that shit expunged.

Mar 5, 2007
If the Indian dude called the cops on you for pissing in public then why didn't you get arrested for Indecent Exposure... or did you? lol you are going to be a registered sex offender. hahaha sucks to be you.