DucefaceD & Licwit - Some of the hardest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
Theres something about them sd beats. Not just this one bbut i got some cd from cricet and one from damu. They all got that fire. I get tired of all them slow ass soft songs. San diego going hard wish yall promoted more so people outside yall area can know when shit drops

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
Theres something about them sd beats. Not just this one bbut i got some cd from cricet and one from damu. They all got that fire. I get tired of all them slow ass soft songs. San diego going hard wish yall promoted more so people outside yall area can know when shit drops
Real shit.... Cricet gon always be on all my shit.... Im doing production for Damus new album with Looselyric n shit is SLAPPIN.... Dago shit.... I wish I knew of more avenues to get my shit out like it should be cuz I got heat

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I appreciate all the positivity. Licwit worked Hella hard to make the soundtrack the slapper it is. Me, I just added an element to the cool shit that was already goin down.
J @J-FUNKTION .... hit me [email protected] and we can discuss shipping to Canada folks.

Anybody else too hit me. Wit features from Jayo Felony, Big June, Cricet, Ecay Uno, Mink Loc and many more you don't wanna miss out.

May 25, 2005
I appreciate all the positivity. Licwit worked Hella hard to make the soundtrack the slapper it is. Me, I just added an element to the cool shit that was already goin down.
J @J-FUNKTION .... hit me [email protected] and we can discuss shipping to Canada folks.

Anybody else too hit me. Wit features from Jayo Felony, Big June, Cricet, Ecay Uno, Mink Loc and many more you don't wanna miss out.
email sent!

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
got my copy of the soundtrack in the mail from the homie DuceTheTruth @DuceTheTruth ...been slappin this shit for over a week straight...straight up so far this is my album of the year for 2016!!!
Much love g, frfr....
-LICWIT- @-LICWIT- is the one who made this Crack and all possible

I'm glad u enjoyin it, it's a gang of slaps on there.

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
got my copy of the soundtrack in the mail from the homie DuceTheTruth @DuceTheTruth ...been slappin this shit for over a week straight...straight up so far this is my album of the year for 2016!!!
Produced by L!CW!T for #NapalmFunkEnt
A Licwit project
22 traccs of REAL DAGO