Dubee's New Album, Last of A Thizzin Breed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2006
So, according to city hall's website, which I will admit is fucked up sometimes, has the Dubee album slated for release on December 31st, 2007. WHAT THE FEEZY. Why the hell would i pre-order this bitch of an album if i knew id have to wait 2 years for it, i would have saved the $ and just bought it then..bastards

Mar 28, 2006
^^yeah, hopefully he'll record an entirely new album in the mean time..cuz everyone heard that shit that leaked, but i doubt it cuz thatd suck to have ur whole album leaked and not make ne $ off it

Nov 29, 2006
i have the leaked one it slapped but the quality was kinda nasty hopefully hella fix it up or make another suprise album to go with it cuz i would hate it he replaced some of the thizzen breen songs on the album with other ones cuz they all sllapp

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
He told me the leaked version is the album minus about 4 songs. Hopefully now he will get the chance to change it up, because its not the album I was hopin for after this long.