Droop E Or Rick Rock

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2004
rick got so much more experience and is more proven. I wanna hear droop e when he starts production for people outside the bay. thats the real test. for now i would say rick rock

djgo

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2005
rick rock... only bcuz some of droop-e's beats to me sound pretty weak... droop-e beats dont flow to me... some are either really off beat or it just sounds like noise...

Apr 10, 2005
Lil Rebel said:
do people think before they post shit?

this isnt close at all

its like you fuckers just started listening to rap, i swear

RICK ROCK...just incase you're confused

If this was directed to me Did you read what I posted

"Who's beats are you feelin more"

It was a question for someone personal opinion

Apr 25, 2002
This poll is more like natural born talent vs. music theory student.

Droop-E has a very long way to go before I would even try making a comparison like this.

Rick Rock without question.

Nov 1, 2005
T-Spoon said:
tha double r. but on tha reals, i'm feelin tha shit outta traxamillion better than both. and of course rob lo, but he's not on tha same level. fold.
Traxamillion is a beast...but RIck Rock alwayz be tha NOrthern Cali King Of SlapperZ

Oct 17, 2003
www.swiftstyle.net
Dipset said:
lol @ comparing droop-e to rick rock. Droop-E got one or two slaps and like 23432 tracks that sound just like those one or two slaps lol. His shit gets hella repititive.

ya but u need to remember that hes only... what 17 or 18....just wait til he matures and gains a little experience. he may end up runnin shit.