Droop E Or Rick Rock

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
from what ive been hearing lately, they both get old fast.....at least there radio singles they produce....they both could be more versatile...but thats just the singles....rick rock did the whole feds album and there was definately different soundin beats on there (what if i had gun ect) droop-e's bay bridges comp was hard 2 listen to the whole way through cuz all the beats were the same style...but thats what hot right now....ima go with droop-e cuz im feelin him more on the mic then rick rock....both are excellent producers

Jun 2, 2002
rick rock by far...but i realize droop-e is still young in the game. both of their beats, lately, get old quickly, i agree. however, i think that rick rock is just doing what he's asked...he is a very versatile producer, when he wants to be. droop-e hasn't shown me that he can excell in different styles of production...truth be told, i'm not feelin droop-e too much. rick rock is a talented ass muthafucker, but it seems like he's doing what's hot right now...not necessarily the best beat he can make. Just my oppinion

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
rick rock for sure, but droop-e is sicc to, and to mind octapus you probably know a gang of rick rock beats but just don't know that they his

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Rick Rock is a vet, and Droop E is a rookie. If Droop E's timeline was as long as Rick it would be a more valid argument. You can't compare Iverson to Jordan, but compare Rick Rock of the past at (Droop-E's age now) to Rick Rock in the present. They're both dope, but it's unfair because Rick Rock has more experience. I like Rob Lo's shit, tho... he goes to work.

Feb 9, 2005
lol @ comparing droop-e to rick rock. Droop-E got one or two slaps and like 23432 tracks that sound just like those one or two slaps lol. His shit gets hella repititive.

Oct 19, 2004
Rick Rock by far, he's on a whole different level than droop e. Give droop some years under his belt than come back and ask this question.

And damn Dipset that avatar is killin em. I bet treach miss the thins pepa could do wit that throat, damnnnnn!

Apr 10, 2005
ArYo said:
rick rock for sure, but droop-e is sicc to, and to mind octapus you probably know a gang of rick rock beats but just don't know that they his

Well I have the Federation album. Didnt he do some beats on 2pacs All eyes on me? which ones

damn i didnt know droop e was 17 !